Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes and no. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What was your best subject in school?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby BarnBratCSA » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:21 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It changed a lot for me over the years... I used to LOVE math, in fact i was even a year ahead of myself (took 10th grade math in 9the grade, and so on...), until I got a teached that totally got me lost, I started doing poorly, and then I hated it.  After that I really enjoyed english.  Then when I got to college, I was in heaven, I was an Equine Studies major, so I loved ALL my classes :)   #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What was your favorite year of school?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Grade 10..it was awesome. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your dream car? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby goldendryad » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:24 am

Propably a truck...but either a deisel that runs off vegetable oil or
one of some hybrid type. Notice I'm little miss enviro here, LOL. But
the truck must be able to pull a horse trailer! I love deisel
trucks...the way they sound...just like a cat purr.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What's your favorite kind of tea and how do you drink it? (With cream/milk/sugar/honey?)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Raspberry..usually nothing in it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your dream job? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:53 am

Writing about horses for half the day and spending time with
them/working with them the other half. Oh and getting paid good money
for it.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What breed of dog is your favorite and why?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Goldens...grew up with them, and they're so sociable. Although I do love my GS. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite breed of horse and why? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:34 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#well at my age I do like the gaited breeds...as long as they are smooth when in their gait  they have my vote#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#do you prefer a gelding to a mare for your own personal horse#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Clydesdales.  In my books, you just can't beat their looks.  But what I really love is their temperament.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What horse related accomplishement are you most proud of?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby taco2 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess that would have to be the level 3 western certification I recieved a couple years ago.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite equestrain sport?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:54 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess if I have to chose it would be the rodeo arena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#if you were allowed to change one rule in the arena that she usually show or perform in....what one thing or rule would you change.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would re-develop the amateur rule. Too many small time coaches (ie; only have one or two students) not being able to show amateur, they don't make their living off coaching. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the one discipline you've always wanted to try? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:46 pm

eventing would be cool...as would reining and vaulting!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Where would you go on a riding vacation (note riding, Not a vacation
where you learn/take lessons/train etc.)? Myself, it would be Ireland!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ditto on Ireland. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Whats your favorite vegetable? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#......n/m#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by PerfectAngel on Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#green pepeers or cucumbers or carrots.....mmmm...vegggies!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cream or milk?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Celery.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#What's your favorite 'junk' food?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cashews ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite Christmas Tradition?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:36 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No question...the traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have ykou missplaced something lately that you are afraid that you will have to break down and buy a new one#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My keyless remote, because I can't get into my trunk without it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your worst pet peeve? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge