Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Trufflemaker » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I ALWAYS have a coffee (hubby makes me a latte, so it counts as breakfast cause it's mostly milk, right?!). Some days I have something else too, like yogourt with fruit & cereal in it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How long have you owned your horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby Piaffing » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My latest horse 5 years and my FEI horse for 11 years.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your earliest memory as a kid?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:09 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I remember my Paternal grandfather that died 3 or 4 months before I turned 3, and that same year I remember my nother carrying my sister who was not born till December.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#What did your mother do for a living before she started a family.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#radiology technician that is how she met my dad who is a radiologist.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you live with your parents?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yep! Well im still young too.. only 16 i remember when i was like 13 i wanted to move out as soon as i turned 16..then i relized we NEED parents for everything.. if i won the lottery or got a huge sum of money they would just a HUGE chunk of it#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Watches Passions.. If you do.. what do you think is gonna happen to Beth?? And is Luis really really dead do you think?? Everyone likes coming back from the dead? And Ethan!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:24 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#lol....I have no idea what you are talking about, my guess is a soap opera, not sure though  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#some of us hate going to the Dr. or Dentist or what ever, will go through agony and pain for weeks rather than see the advice of a professional....are you one of those #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Definitely. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pepsi or coke? ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:33 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#If I am drinking a cola it is usuallyl Pepsi, dont know why...I like them both#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I you could do one wild and crazy thing before you die....what would you do#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Trufflemaker » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am not a wild and crazy kind of person, more like a safe and somewhat adventurous person. One thing I would like to do but am too chicken is to jump off the big rock at the cottage. It's a 12-foot drop to the water... everyone else has done it including my 74 yo MIL. The only other family member who hasn't is my 2 yo nephew. Maybe next summer...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favourite Christmas food?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:35 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#roast TURKEY with all the trimmings.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is the one thing that you miss about school days...if you are through school that is#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#recess....LOL....meeting my girls during a break at uni and hanging out, that was the best...but art class in high school was loads of fun too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite coat colour and markings on a horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmm well when i was younger i always wanted a black horse, now i have one and hes mean and i think black isintimidating(sp?) to some for some reason.. But i like a really deep bay#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Digital watch or real clock#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Real clock.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Downhill or cross-country skiing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cross country skiing:  downhill for me is snowboarding lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rain or snow?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MMM, sun! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wind or Rain#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Depends on what I'm doing. Right now I would have to say rain, our well is frighteningly low, even though it means that I think I officially had my last ride Monday on Allie until May. We had so much rain yesterday that my sand ring will probably not recover before it freezes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you sleep with pyjamas on?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YES! lol...i could go for some nice fleece or flannel ones, right outta the dryer right now...just got in from chores...man that wind is cold and hard!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you sleep with alot of blankets, or barely any?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One thick duvet.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is your barn far from your house?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#right out the back door, and a few meters across the lawn lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you have a run in or stalls?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Pony Hunter » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Stalls and every paddock has a shelter in it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is EC your fave site?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge