Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by EatMyDust on Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:05 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#BLOCKQUOTE id=a7f8dffd#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#since I already have the truck of my choice and money beign no object I guess I would go for the foreighn sports jobbie...any one it does not matter as long as it is dependable and yet flashy and sporty looking....lol #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oooops just about forget ot ask the next question#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had never gotten into the horse industry or hoppy where do you think you would spending most of your time and money and energy. ??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/BLOCKQUOTE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl#Hmm, It would have to be#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ford F250 (Hertiage Series-Looks like F150,Old One, but it has the power and size of F250)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Green or Navy King Ranch Series#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Extended Cab#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Completly Loaded#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And of course on the back....my Big 6 Horse Slant w/ Tack and seperate Dressing Room GooseNeck Trailer(oh and throw in a washroom in that and its perfect)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had to choose between gorgous trails, or indoor arena, what would you choose?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Chisholm » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's easy the trails.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Answering Eileen's too since I don't think it got answered.  I would be sailing a a sailing yachet somewhere.  That definetly would be my other passion and skiing throughout the winter.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oops forgot my question.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What other sport would you do beside riding if you could do both?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Baseball or Swimming. I used to swim alot when I was younger, and Ive swam since I was like 2. I have a pool, but I dont use it alot because I dont have time. I want to do baseball, but I wouldnt have time to do that, and ride. Riding is number one on the list though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Western or English Riding??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:26 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Well western is all I have ever known, however I have ridden in an English saddle at times...but dressage and the English show thing is not my bad....well the wester show ring is not by bag eihter...I guess one might say that I just like doing my own thing with a western flavour to it...I dont even ride in a saddle that would be called either western or English  cheee I sound like I am a misfit from outer space   lol ...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#If you wuld ride with anyone in the world....who would you choose#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#George Canyon...has anyone seen the music video for "Ill Never Do Better Then You"...its about his daughter and he takes her to a horse show...and shes barrel racing and her horse falls over...he comes running to her and shes all upset and shes sitting in the truck crying and he was flowers....its soooo sweet...why I wanna ride with him because of that I dont know. Id probally drool all over him. I met him at paris fair, got his autograph and he touched my hand hehehe!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If there was one person who you wish you would never have to ride with who would it be?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm a hypocondriac lol they would be so affraid of everything it would not be a fun ride hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you prefer western or english riding?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* This was for who would you want to ride with...everyone replys to quickly!*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm well i don't know.. Either any of the berboms(sp??) or Phillip Dutton#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#prefer digital cameras or the oldish ones? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pretty_Pony72 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Digital...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#School or Work?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#work you get $$$#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#beach or mountain getaway#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:35 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#mountain getaway, no question  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#is  anyone else in your family get involved with the horses in any way#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes. My Aunt has a farm with 4 horses.  As for immediate family... Nope.  :(#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your "can't live without" food?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Happy Appy's » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those apple toffee danishes from Tim's#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite piece of tack?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Lix » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My old saddle.  (my first one)  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't use it anymore - I have a newer one that's more 'in style' and has more padding, but as thin as the old one is, it still feels comforting and secure to me since I rode in it so long.  It's just sitting in my basement now.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite scent?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:16 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#oh gosh, that is tuffy....I love the smell of an apple pie baking in the oven.  And roast turkey, and strawberries, coffee brewing in the morning, shall I go on  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Are you allergic to anything?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:25 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#kittens..or any cats lol i still love them though. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Truth or Dare? Lmao j/k#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#natural hair colour or dyed?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chisholm » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dyed, don't like my current mousy brown colour.  If it ever turns grey I will be happy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is you favourite season?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#spring because I know winter is over and not just starting!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you ever lie about your age?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge