Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YES!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Its my homepage when I come on the internet!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im on here every chance I get.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you have a favourite horse site, besides this one?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hhmmm not really I like looking around#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#have you ever bred your mare?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Piaffing » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No, don't own one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have ever been mistaken for someone else?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby CoBud » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I've also talked to someone who wasn't the person I thought she was.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you ever been called the wrong name for more than a week?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YES!! My BO calls me Chris, its fine but after the first week i was like STOP IT!!!! Itsbeen going on for like a couple months now.. Never been called it and they were the first people who did now they say it i just wanna hjdfwegqdgeqwvfdhwfdhgduif3ydvwejbwddvhwdgyuwe and then scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gahh bugs the hell out of me theyre like "Chris do this, Chris do that, ChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChrisChris" GAHHH!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sorry about that little vent hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you forgotten the year before..like writing down 2004 before?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No never a problem for me.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What type of cell phone ring/tone do you have?  Do you change it from time to time, or do you keep the same all the time?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hyperactive#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My Goodies#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It varys person to person#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Fav food#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well food is my friend..love it all...so to pick one is hard.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess if I had to pick...perhaps Bacon.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite flavour of icecream?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, that is hard to decide - I like the Cookie Dough, I like Strawberry Cheesecake, those are the two that leap to mind, I also adore frozen yoghurt, I probably would take that over ice cream most days.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you wash your face with?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Piaffing » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Usually just soap.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you ever called in sick at work and then gone to the barn to ride?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Work = School as my mom says lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah all the time, i've done it ones every week this year..this week is my first full week of school!And i still have good marks#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"#ed_cl#...But also i had to call in "sick" for the vet, too tired (late night with the vet exc.)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you wear jewlery? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A ring, and earrings sometimes...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How many horses have you had? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#9 horses and 2 donkeys.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you floss?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yep...I like the bubble gum flavoured stuff!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When's the last time you visited a dentist (mine was yesterday morning at 7!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oral surgeon on october 7th. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#how long is your hair? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Quite long, about the middle of my back. All one length - I would have made a good hippie.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you have to style your hair, or do you "wash and wear"?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wash and wear....no patience to spend an hour with it trying to teach it to defy gravity (is fine and straight but there is lots of it) so I get a wash and wear cut with lots of layer and texture to give it body and keep it from looking too limp.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you have any peircings (ears or anything else...)?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#just ears..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#do you have any tattoos? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope, but only because I am cheap and afraid of pain - I like them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How many rooms does your house/apt have?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#3 bedrooms. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#where do you live? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge