Interview Game

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could have dinner with someone famous (not from your family) living or dead, who would it be?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby flngclrs » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Proust.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your most favorite room in your house and why?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Vickie#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.flyingcoloursstables.com"#ed_cl#www.flyingcoloursstables.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
flngclrs
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Sodapoppers » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#My living room, because all my pictures of my horses, and my computer is there. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#If you could train your horse with anyone, who would it be?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm happy with who I have now #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl# she is dedicated and really cares about the horse and helping them along and things are going well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#will you get the flu shot this year?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yep hehe got it today right after school! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#coffe, tea or water?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby EatMyDust » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ice Tea! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you were to die, and they said you could have any meal you wanted, what would you last dinner be?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Chisholm » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The most expensive cut of steak there is cooked by the best cook in the world. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where would you like to live, in the country or city or both?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Piaffing » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'd live in the country. Hate the smog.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Would you take a vacation to Egypt?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm never been but it sounds interesting so yes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#would you ever go hunting for deer?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:03 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#not to kill, maybe with a camera though...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what is the one thing that you regret in life#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So far, no regrets.  ;)  If I had to name one thing though, it would be that I wish I had lived some moments to the fullest, instead of sweating the small stuff.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your non-horse related dream job?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Pony Hunter » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmm I have to say a doctor so I'd be rich hahahaha#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Favourite colour of polos?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:21 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#personally I don't use them, but I have seen the white ones on a black or dark coloured horse and they look sharp#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#If you could spend one whole day with someone....talking, doing lunch, etc etc...who would it be#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think right now, my best friend Steph... we just saw each other for the first time in 3 months and only had a couple of hours to catch up... a whole day would be nice!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had one day to have "you" time... would you spend it catching up on things (errands, cleaning, laundry etc.) or a day at the Spa?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Neither, sleeping and and maybe go for a drive.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favourite place in Canada to visit, and be a tourist?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Banff. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What is your favorite pair of footwear? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Running shoes or riding boots ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Night or Morning person?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:21 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Definitely morning!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't stay up at night.  I mean, I'm just in my twenties and when I stay up until 11:00 (very rare, lol) I consider it late! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And mornings are so peaceful. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you had to travel to Asia, which country would you most like to visit and why?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tibet...I love the mountains, and the religion is so interesting. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you could eat one food right now, what would it be. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Chisholm » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Japan, because I have already been there, well lived there for a year.  So I would like to visit friends etc...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If the chance came up to train in Germany for 6 months and you had to go right away would you drop everything and go?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge