Nice Kitty....

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Nice Kitty....

Postby Trufflemaker » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The ideal pet--doesn't take up much space, doesn't shed, won't shred the furniture, and best of all doesn't cost a penny, before OR after adoption!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV style="MARGIN: 0px"#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf"#ed_cl#http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cute..looks like one of my little monsters :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#verra cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Chisholm » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where did you find that kitty, that is so cute, I could play with it for hours.  I want one on my computer.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Trufflemaker » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You can download it onto your computer. Just go to #ed_op#A href="http://www.broenink-art.nl"#ed_cl#www.broenink-art.nl#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#. That's one step back in the links, and there is info on how to download it as a screensaver, and maybe some other forms as well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would never get anything done. And then I would have to throw my monitor calmly out the window :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aww thats cute#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:46 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#small things amuse small minds,...isnt that what they say???....and yes I amused my self with the kitty and mouse for quite a while....lol....some of us will never grow up....I hope   lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That would be too boring eh Eileen? :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe yup simple things can be very amusing.  great kitty!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby tbbrat » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That was fun - especially since I had Max, one of my cats, on my lap.  It took him a little while to notice it, but then he had to get up and sniff it very carefully LOL.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee hee tbbrat...my  cats love to chase the mouse on the screen. It gives them something to do. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's great!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Except it'd be too distracting, and I already have 3 cats that love petting regularly. lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Emerald » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#here kitty, kitty,,,,here kitty, kitty,,,,,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Love the little guy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Return to The Lounge