Getting 'Shocked'

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, my co-workers make me think I am the only crazy one out there who can't handle shocks. I walk around here touching every door frame as I walk through it with the back of my hand - that way I get a series of little shocks rather than zapping someone on the ear badly when I adjust their glasses! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As far as the car goes I used to close the door by touching the window, but my Saturn doesn't give shocks - I've had it for 5 years and never gotten a shock from it, I think because Saturns are partially polymer. Cars with a leather interior apparently won't shock you either, I wouldn't know for certain as I've never owned one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Judy F » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:03 pm

Yes, that's what I said:  Leather all the way, no shocks. 
Leather interior, leather furniture, leather clothes, leather gloves.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Maybe our horses have the right idea alfter all.  Metal shoes for grounding, leather all around!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
To ride well is the mark of a gentleman. To ride too well is the sign of a mis-spent youth. Athena the owl in "Outfoxed" by Rita Mae Brown.
-- Distrust any enterprises that require new clothes. EM Forster
Judy F
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm haven't been shocked yet this year but it is only a matter of time before it starts....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:53 am

Judy F wrote:Yes, that's what I said:  Leather all the way, no shocks. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Leather interior, leather furniture, leather clothes, leather gloves.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Maybe our horses have the right idea alfter all.  Metal shoes for grounding, leather all around!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL..thats good ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmm, leather.... Nudge nudge wink wink.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll come to work in chaps, my motorcycle jacket, a bandanna, the leather boots and I'll spike my hair ;) Freedom of expression baby! :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Previous

Return to The Lounge