Jingles for Wildie

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Jingles for Wildie

Postby stronghold » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl#She got a call this morning that her terminally ill dad passed away.  I just wanted to let you all know so you can send her some thoughts and wishes.  Her computer has been down for some time, so she is coming over later today to use mine, and I will get her to check in here if she has time..#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl#Hugs to you, Wildie, and to your family, from the Stronghold family.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<strong><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="red"> In Loving Memory of Buzzing Pride
"Floppy"
April 3, 1978 - September 13, 2005
~~Champion, Teacher, Friend~~

>
stronghold
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aww.....I'm sorry....Jingles!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chisholm » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OH Wildie so sorry about your Dad, I know what you are going through since it's just over a year since my father passed away after being ill.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You and your family are in my prayers.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby bay mare » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My sincere condolences to you Wildie, and your family.&nbsp;**Jingles**#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
bay mare
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry to hear that.&nbsp; I am going through a stressful time with my own mother.&nbsp; She is very ill and it is very hard to cope.&nbsp; My thoughts are with you...take time for yourself......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby lifeafterracing » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am so sorry, Wildie....jingles and hugs for you.&nbsp; We miss you here.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:27 pm

Hugs to you and your family, Wildie.
Elizabeth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Wildie » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl#Thanx Stronghold, (She'll get this double as she's reading over my shoulder #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif"#ed_cl#) and the rest of you for your thoughts! I was going to post here when I got over to her place but she beat me to it. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl#Some of you will be getting an email from me giving a bit more details as to what's up. But cliff notes. Dad died this morning in Mom's arms, he had a smile on his face. But that doesn't change the grief we are feeling. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl#Rob, Sierra and I fly out on Thurs. the funeral is on Sat. and we fly home on Monday... No time unfortunately to visit anyone... #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Remember, we are all made from the same mould. It's just that some of us are moldier than others.

Sierra Jean~Born April 7, 2004
Kathryn Amelia~Born Sept.13, 2006
Wildie
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Piaffing » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm so sorry. My heart is with you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:08 pm

I'm sorry, all the best to you and your family.
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:35 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss, Wildie. Thoughts and prayers are with your family. Jingles.&nbsp;
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Megan Ball » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jingles to you and your family!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Lix » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So sorry to hear that Wildie. :(&nbsp; My condolences to you and your family.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:27 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#So sorry to hear of your dad's passing away...it is never easy to loose a parent no matter how much time one has to prepare.&nbsp; I will be thinking of you and your family, Hope&nbsp;your mom is strong.&nbsp;&nbsp; It will sure brighten her day when she sees Sierra...&nbsp;#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pmc » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Big huggggs to you and your family, wildie!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As sad as this is, may we all&nbsp;be so lucky to pass peacefully in the arms of a loved one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hugs to you girl.&nbsp; Have a safe trip to Ontario (and back).&nbsp; My thoughts are with you guys.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jax » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So sorry to hear about your father, Wildie.&nbsp; All the best to you and your family.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby rubberman » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So sorry for your loss Wildie.&nbsp; My thoughts are with you and your family (especially your Mom because she is going to find it hard adjusting).&nbsp; Take care of yourself and have a safe trip to Ontario and back.&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rubberman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Easter » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So sorry to hear about your dad's passing Wildie.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Easter

Postby tbbrat » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm so sorry to hear about&nbsp;the&nbsp;loss of your father.&nbsp; It's never easy to lose a loved one.&nbsp; My thoughts will be with you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to The Lounge