Our "MIAs"

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:05 pm

graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A harem...lol too funny chenders! And BT? I'm in one of those moods today...my blonde moments :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#harem - good one chenders..........R'amn, that totally sounds like you.but of course, mrs R'man would be in charge!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GS - thank goodness i don't get those moments - i'm a brunette! lol.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was wondering about Dream Merchant the other day. However, we must remember that it is just the beginning of summer in Australia, and I bet her show schedule is pretty hectic.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sunny Side Up is another that I miss.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:09 pm

babytigger wrote:
graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A harem...lol too funny chenders! And BT? I'm in one of those moods today...my blonde moments :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#harem - good one chenders..........R'amn, that totally sounds like you.but of course, mrs R'man would be in charge!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GS - thank goodness i don't get those moments - i'm a brunette! lol.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh me too ;) Just have blonde moments thats all...I've got the jokes to back them up too #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:12 pm

Ruth wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sunny Side Up is another that I miss.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YES!!  Thank-you!  I could only remember her as BITS (Back in the Saddle) which is her name on The Tackbox.  I couldn't, for the life of me, remember what name she goes by, here on EC  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know that she bought a new horse not long ago...she's probably just busy with him.  I *do* miss her though!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oooooh!  Just thought of another!  Promise! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(no I don't mean Brianna) ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is the one that rode that buckskin mare Guiness.  Is it just me or has she been MIA too?  She's very nice.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

re

Postby lola s » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff#ed_cl#I miss kennyd and Dazz.  I know dazz posted not that long ago, but she's not around too much anymore. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lola s
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jakesterd has been quiet lately too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby rubberman » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BT, Mrs. R is the lead mare dont ya know. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rubberman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#r'man, Rio is RioG who was MIA for a while, but I know has been on in the last little while.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OK, can't remember the name, but the EC BB'er that just had the twins, she's been missing. The last post under her name was by a friend...... ohh, what WAS her name.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YES....lola - kennyd was definately one who's been MIA for a while.......i know he was going through some nasty health stuff & did say, many moons ago, that he'd be gone for a while.......i wonder if horsecrazy333 still rides at the same place he was at......i don't even know if he's riding.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and lix - yes, promis - she's been quiet too...makes an appearance once & a while.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#R;man - i know mrs R'man would be lead mare, and who would argue with her...lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:11 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes Mac, I know who you mean...I think her name was Rancher Gall wasn't it?  yes she has not been on here for a long time.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kaleena » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MacnRio - is it Ranchergal or Ranchergirl something like that who you are thinking of? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#eileen/kaleena - yes, that's her!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes! Thank you ladies!  It is Rancher Gal..... WhatdoI win? hahahahaha#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Was geldinggirlie mentioned?  I haven't seen her... Raintrap either, but I know she's been busy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have noticed geldinggirlie here and there.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

re

Postby lola s » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff#ed_cl#I really miss Dorsetmartin as well.  I think he left due to some nastiness that was going on at the time.  He was cool though. :(#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lola s
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Promise » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:56 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#SP told me about this thread :)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
Lix wrote:#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oooooh!  Just thought of another!  Promise! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(no I don't mean Brianna) ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is the one that rode that buckskin mare Guiness.  Is it just me or has she been MIA too?  She's very nice.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Lix for remembering!  Yup, its Guinness!  gawd you have an awesome memory! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm still around, as BT said I do make an appearance once in a while! You guys haven't gotten rid of me yet! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/6.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

<3 Guinness ~ Buckskin Beauty
Promise
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby High Hopes » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*waves*&nbsp; Truth be told I really have not been here much at all.&nbsp; I have got a f/t job (yey job!) so that has kept me quite occupied lately.&nbsp; It is at a new facility so it is a bit of organized chaos and scheduling is in the midst of getting figured out so I am doing a pile of OT right now, yey for the $$ not so great for the sleep.&nbsp; But all in all the job is going smashingly well and I do love it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Simon went to his first show and did well, no ribbons but he stayed in the ring!&nbsp;#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/18.gif"#ed_cl#He trailered wonderfully.&nbsp; He was an absolute star on the property and I think he warmed up well and such.&nbsp; The first test was a bit of a gawking one but to be expected, the second test would have been great if a 4-5 horse rig did not pull in, but he needs to see everything!&nbsp; So that was a blow his brain moment.&nbsp; My coach rode him and did great!&nbsp; I was very proud of my horsey!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#After nearly 7 months of being set back, medically I started to ride him in October again but then was sidelined yet again as Simon punctured his neck, so emerg vet bill and all that fun stuff.&nbsp; But just had the vet up today and have been given the green light for him to go back to work after 2.5 wks off.&nbsp; So back to start lunging and bringing him back.&nbsp; He is moving closer to home for the winter so that will be lovely as the 30-35 minute drive to the barn is getting a bit much with work and the whole kit and kabootle.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am around yep... just a busy girly these days.&nbsp; Off to the Royal tomorrow.. such a dangerous place.. lol too many tack stores in one building!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Before I loved horses I had nothing to live for, Now I love horses and can't stop seeing things to live for. God bless the Creature that is so noble they make me feel ALIVE!!
High Hopes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:54 am

High Hopes wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Off to the Royal tomorrow.. such a dangerous place.. lol too many tack stores in one building!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats why I'm here and not there ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great to see people checking in (that was the point of starting this thread LOL!!).&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Promise, I like your new avatar.&nbsp; Happy to hear that you are still enjoying Guiness.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#High Hopes, it's good to hear from you again too, and to hear how things are going with Simon.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think I've seen Geldinggirlie posting in the "brides to be" thread.&nbsp; She also posted pics of&nbsp;her new house a few weeks ago. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jakesterd usually only posts on threads that have to do with feeding horses.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hopefully some more posters will come out of the woodwork...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge