<<Cool Illusion>>

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

<<Cool Illusion>>

Postby Cheryl » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://richstevens.thinkfulsolutions.com/unreal.swf"#ed_cl#http://richstevens.thinkfulsolutions.com/unreal.swf#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sound on is better but not required.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I lift my margarita and drink a salute to Marty, Quarter Horse Extraordinaire, Most Pleasant Packer, Companion To The End. May his suffering be little, his passing be easy and may we find each other again, drawn by love and kindred spirit.
Cheryl

Postby Pony Hunter » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for making me gag while I was trying to eat my dinner.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Chisholm » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL, #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif"#ed_cl#Oh my goodness, hear I was reading the instructions when I nearly jumped out of my skin.&nbsp; Different I must say.&nbsp; Some people out there have way too much time on their hands.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:15 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I must say that I was not surprised...suspected something like this...typical of the EC posters and their warped sense of humour....Is there any help for us at all.....muaahahahahaha #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pilgram » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:35 pm

#ed_op#span style="font-style: italic;"#ed_cl#haha that was good.#ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
BORN TO RIDE--FORCED TO WORK
When riding you borrow freedom!
Live well,Laugh lots,Ride often.
**Apples are so over-rated~ A Horse I know**
Pilgram

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hee hee it scared me! i almost fell out of my chair lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I expected something to happen but not that....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pmc » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My nephew would love that.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But then again, he's only 7. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Trufflemaker » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, 10 and 8 think it's pretty funny too. 13 thinks it's just plain weird. (Maybe there's hope for him.#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif"#ed_cl#&nbsp;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby Andy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know I am going to have some fun at work today with this !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<strong><font size="3"><font color="red">

El Samar Arabians
Brighton Ont.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/andy.hope
Andy
Newbies
Newbies

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That was mean! LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby BarnBratCSA » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#heheh, I sent it to a few friends with the type of sense of humor that would think that was funny! hehehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO - too funny!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol i saw one where it said to do all this stupid stuff then a zebra came onto the screen and would scare you but i havent seen that one!lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is there sound to that? My speakers are non-operational. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Return to The Lounge