bunnies are found!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby Happy Appy's » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bunnies are now secured. They are spending the night in my dog crate. The dogs aren't impressed but I don't care. I think it's time to take my poor aching body into the tub for a well deserved soak.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:24 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#NIce play Happy....you just let the WFV first prize slip through your fingers didn't ya...?  lol  I am glad that the bunnies are cooped up in a dog crate no less....what must a bunny feel like being in there!...lol  but yes by all means I am sure that you need a bath for one reason or another....hahaha#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe just read this whole thing poor HA sounds like quite the experience.  How did you end up catching them?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Happy Appy's » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I had the neighborhood kids armed with anything with a long handle surrounding the barn. I was on one side and I had the smallest kid blocking the only other exit. I was armed with a butterfly net. When the kids started moving the handles around under the barn (it's on blocks off the ground) they started to come out. The first one was easy, he just gave up. The second one was the fasted one we have and he was hard. I finally got him corned in the barn and got him in the net. The last was the shy one. He was the hardest. I had every one leave and I sat there hidden from him with apples cut up just out of his reach. He had to come out far enough to eat them and then I dropped the net over him. 3 Hours later they are inside the house, safe. The kids are happy, the husband hungry and the dogs pissed off.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yay!! Ingenious ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby zooka » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol that must have been quite the site!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:28 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#......Lemme guess,  You still did not get this on video!...lol  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pmc » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glad you finally caught them, and that their days on the lam are over. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Happy Appy's » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You're right, no video!  What made the catching more interesting was the fact that it happened after 2 days of heavy rain. You should have seen us when it was over. My son slipped in the mud and it went from his ear all the way down his right side. I'm just glad none of the neighborhood kids fell as bad. It was like catching bunnies on ice. They had the advantage.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol I'm sure the kids enjoyed it though... what an adventure lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to The Lounge