Photo's from Florida - Just as Wilma moved in.

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Photo's from Florida - Just as Wilma moved in.

Postby BTDT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, I though I'd share some drama from my recent trip to St Pete's in Florida. This was the sky on Thursday evening (October 20th), just as Hurricane Wilma turned the corner around Cuba and headed to Florida.  Friday was one of the most humid days I've ever been through and you only had to step outside to have a shower and wash your hair.  I can't imagine the thought of riding in this kind of weather.  I should also mention the flight back to Toronto was pretty wild.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=501031365&photoID=501032837&security=xxubmn"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=501031365&photoID=501032837&security=xxubmn#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#3 photos#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Check out the clouds on the first show ... looks like Fozzy Bear looking down.  :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great photo op.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't see them? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby BTDT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well Poop.  I'm not sure what is going on then because the link works for me.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone have any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's on webshots.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Its probably the direct link when you're logged in. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There should be another link at the top of the album on the page that you can copy and paste to here. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby BTDT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does this work for you ???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=501031365"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=501031365#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope..but go to #ed_op#A href="http://www.photobucket.com"#ed_cl#www.photobucket.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# and sign up for a free account. You can dump your photos there, and you'll see below the photos there are three links. Pick the one that starts with [img] and copy and paste it to a post here and voila! We don't have to follow links, the pictures are displayed here! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby BTDT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/dunkit/Sunset%20Drama/9a34c204.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well here you go.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think they are going to show up a little larger than usual but what the hey.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ooops put one in twice.  Sorry#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by BTDT on Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BTDT

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cool pics BTDT - glad to see oyu made it outta there OK!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby BTDT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No kidding BabyT ... nothing like being in Florida in a Tin Can during a Hurricane.  The place we were staying at is one of those new modular homes but still not the brick and concrete we are used to up here.  Flight out was puke city.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those are beautiful pics! Amazing how something can look so pretty right before a terrible storm :s#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glad you made it home safely :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#love the colour#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:21 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Yes the colours are beautiful....such irony isnt it....so pretty and so peaceful looking....and yet so destructive later on....so true to life with nature and her ways.  Thanks for the peek of Wilma..#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous pictures! Glad to see you got them posted! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was going to say that too Dee- those pics look awesome! Too bad they were bringing such a bad thing...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge