McLeod's Daughters

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

McLeod's Daughters

Postby Tinkerbell27 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So who all watch's McLeods ????#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've been watching since day one, a good friend worked on the first season.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tinkerbell27
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ruth » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Never even heard of it, sorry.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:11 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Do you mean the old tv show about the (of course I cant think of the actors name now) tall buy with mushtache and he was a country fella that was moved to NY City as a policeman or Detective and he went about his poice work as a small town or rural sherrif would...he was the same guy that played "Chester" on Gunsmoke...what was his name...anyway he played McLeod later on tv....I am guessing that you  are not talking about the same show...dont know though..#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Tinkerbell27 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry no,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#this TV series is an Aussie show. Great cast and story lines,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here in Canada its shown on ONE  Network and on Vision TV,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#On the ONE network its on Mon-Fri @ 8PM eastern, and on Vision its on Friday nights @ 9PM eastern#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just trying to find other ppl that watch the show and that would like to chat about it, as the best fan based website has been shut down there for no more message board.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tinkerbell27
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:21 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Ooops, sorry then I might have guessed...this program that I was talking about had to be at least in the 80's or more, but I thought maybe they were resurecting some of the oldie but goodies...apparently not in this case...I will butt out as I have no idea of what you are talking about....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Never even heard of it! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Tinkerbell27 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ha ha No prob Eileen, #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Its a great show, it needs more of a Canadian following to keep the seasons up to date, as both networks wont buy the next season's showing rights till way into the next season.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Was tols by the network that more of a folowing is needed to keep the series up to date.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Right now Canada is watching the end of season 4 while the rest of the world is already in the middle to near end of season 5.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope more tune in, and become fans.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tink#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tinkerbell27
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:37 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Soooo, Tinker....what you are really saying....the networks are really trying to sell last seasons stale reruns of the show to North America....lol....now the shoe is on the other foot isn't it....lol  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Elisabeth » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#McLeod's Is one of the best shows on TV now a days, a great family show. Beautiful land and horses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Tink thanks for telling me about this BB, so far Iam glad I joined,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Elisabeth#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Elisabeth
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Happy Appy's » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love the show. I watch it every Friday night. It's my time and the kids aren't allowed to bother me when it's on. I've been watching it since day one also.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Happy Appy's
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what channel is it on? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm...never heard of it, don't get the channels either.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to The Lounge