Packing up, cleaning.....moving UPDATE>>>>>

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's raining now..*sigh*..I hate the rain. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:31 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And it is still raining here as well....just as long as those temps do not drop for another couple of days....got my fingers crossed#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:46 pm

Kobau wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cause yes he is a grump first thing in the morn#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# And just exactly how is it that you know that????#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kobau » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:11 pm

Ruth wrote:
Kobau wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cause yes he is a grump first thing in the morn#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# And just exactly how is it that you know that????#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know that cause i saw him first thing one morn#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cool.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#it is still snowing here, it is not nice!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tried my restuffed Stubben on Rubel... not looking like a good fit, but it fits Bull!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:17 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#We saw you on tv..Kobau...well not you personally but Manitioba and all that snow.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wish that was here..I'm sick of the mud! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Update

Postby Kobau » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well update here.... have a job interview Monday the 21st. Move out of my apartment on the 25th.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#New guy #1 doesn't seem to be working out, but hey got asked out by another guy, so we'll see how that goes!! lol I'm not writting #1 off, but i'm not gonna sit around either, if another guy wants to ask me out then who am i to argue ;-) anyways just filling everyone in!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, keep your options open. Why tie yourself down again right away?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck at the job interview! What's the job?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kobau » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well #1 is finished... we talked, i asked where he stood cause i'd been asked out by someone else...... he said he really liked me but something just wasn't there for him etc etc.... i basically said glad to find out now rather than later. well actually we are still talking now.... but oh well his loss, i get to deal with it and move on........ oh the joys of dating... at least this was a short time insted of the year + i was with paul for...............#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Horses are sooo much better#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh and the job is at a call center, for 10$ /hr i may have to suck it up and answer calls.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Boys are so silly anyway..they have cooties ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glad to hear things are looking up though! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kobau » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:58 pm

yes boys are silly creatures... but i've realised why it is so hard to
find one man enough for me ;)... this morning i was fixing a sump pump,
feeding horses, getting wood stove going and making scones... at the
same time *shocked expression*  must be hard for guys to deal with
multitasking#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
but yup so far so good with things going on in life#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl#  Reminds me of when I bought my first house and was doing most of the renovating/gutting by myself.  One day I had cut the lawn, then set all the fence posts (small city lot), done the braces and cross-poles, then cut and nailed in all of the vertical boards.  Walked the dog, came back and was making supper when the guys across the street walked past and smelled the cooking.  They saw me in the window and yelled "You cook too??!!"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Boys are silly, but so much fun.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh so much fun ;) Kind of like other indulgences..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kobau » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok someone has an application in on my apartment, so hoping they are apporved! and my moveout date i changed to monday so that mom can help me... which means i moved my interview to tuesday!........ life is hectic i think#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Previous

Return to The Lounge