Packing up, cleaning.....moving UPDATE>>>>>

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Packing up, cleaning.....moving UPDATE>>>>>

Postby Kobau » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well alll... i'm in the midst of cleaning, packing and all that fun stuff. My apartment is being shown 2x today, hoping someone is in love with the place and want it for next month. but well i'm not enjoying cleaning, even though it is necessary, it isn't fun....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I really liked this apartment, but no point having it now that i'm done school here and moving back to cnd.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So along with moving, i'm also doing a job search until i find out what i need to get my cnd lpn licence... that is in processing so hoping i find out soon!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just figured i'd fill ya all in on that aspect.. Oh and second date tonight#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Kobau on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#There are some jobs that just cannot be avoided...lol  but I am sure that all your toil and labour will not be for naught.  lol  they will come...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And a second date too....with your "home town" kind of guy or is this one from the States. ??  Keep auntie informed here  lol  humour me if you can  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha yeah cleaning is never fun.... but at least you have the date to look fgorawrd to!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby tbbrat » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hear you!  We're in the middle of that too - and we've probably got a lot more "stuff" than you do!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kobau » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well packing i can live with....it has to be done..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oh and i got a 2nd and a 3rddate in with cndguy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:19 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#OH yeah....that is good news about the Canadian Guy eh?  lol  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maybe you and Cnd guy could have a moving party?#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl# (Yes, I realize how TOTALLY UNattractive that would be- but, I need something to tease you about!).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, with the moving, just think of the new opportunities awaiting, and how you'll get to decorate the new place- think of the whole thing a new you. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby geldinggirlie » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wellll, How did the 2nd date go?!  We want to know KB!  Some of us are living vicariously through you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by geldinggirlie on Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No kidding! Mr.GS and I consider it a date when I don't go out to the barn one evening and we sit in front of the tv and have dinner ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:16 am

graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No kidding! Mr.GS and I consider it a date when I don't go out to the barn one evening and we sit in front of the tv and have dinner ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hubby & i consider it a date when the kids are actually zonked out sleeping by 8pm, and we can stay up past 9pm! lol!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No kidding..I'm an early to bed girl too ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kobau » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You guys are cute. Anyways it was a plain and simple date, dinner and a movie. But yeah going good so far... course i'm a bit stressed cause well i don't wanna get my hopes up that this guy might be worth the time effort and emotion only to find out he is an ass! that and well i really really like him... mean we've been talking for about 7 weeks... had three "dates" well one was more of a quick meet for lunch, but i count it! but i just am worried about really liking a guy and having him turn out bad.. he isn't perfect, i know that... and i know there is no such thing as a perfect person, but at the same time i'm trying to figure out what must be wrong with him... cause yes he is a grump first thing in the morn... and yes he can be sarcastic, loves to hunt, lives hours away from me.... but those are things i can live with! lol so basically i think i'm trying to find a good reason to turn tail and run from a guy that has given me no reason to... well other than being able to make me feel more than i've felt in awhile( long while) and that scares me.................#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hope that made sense to all of you! now someone slap me and tell me to not worry so damn much!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby geldinggirlie » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oooh Kobau, don't make excuses for yourself to run! Just enjoy having someone who treats you so great and makes you feel great for right now, and see how things turn out.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As they all say == You'll know When it's Right and he's the one.....and you'll also know when it's wrong and to turn and run.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just enjoy getting to know him, and understand him and find out about him.  Ask lots of questions and just don't expect anything.  ENJOY IT!  These are the best years of our Lives! (or so they say)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Shoal » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:19 pm

Ttbrat, are you forgetting to tell me something???
Shoal

Postby zooka » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I agree just enjoy each date and have fun.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kobau » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:38 am

Well my apartment was shown 2x on Saturday and is being shown again
tomorrow, or today since it will be morning when most of you get to
read this! I'm hoping it rents fast so that i'm free of the lease....
and the sooner the better! My moveout date is the 25th of Nov, but told
them if there is someone that wants it sooner to let me know and i can
likely be out sooner. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Anyways talked to Russ (the new guy) today, well tonight... he had to
drive back to town an hour from his family's farm, into town... very
crap weather. When he called to say night and that he'd made it home
safe i said good i was worrying about ya.... he tried to tell me there
was no need to worry he could take care of himself.. but shut up and
said ok after i said he would just have to live withthe fact that if i
care about someone i worry about them! but yeah so all seems good on
that front... we have snow drifts which makes my farm stuff harder to
get done..But oh well tomorrow is double check horses for  any new
ouchies, and blanket the 2 tb mares and my old qh. they seem to feel
winter fastest and hardest..... But yeah there is my updates for all of
ya;)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:47 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#OOOHHH NOOOOO you used that "S" word....is it there?  it sounds like you have it stock piled...this is not good.  Although it is raining this morning, a bit cooler but I am hoping for another few days of decent temps anyway, let me at least get on the road before the snow falls.  lol...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I am sure that the apt will sell....there is always someone looking for a place to hang their hat.  and your new guy sounds like a keeper as well.....things are looking up for you K....that is good...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Snow? We have snow today. I pulled up the blinds (I NEVER do that) to watch it. I love snow! :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:57 am

graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Snow? We have snow today. I pulled up the blinds (I NEVER do that) to watch it. I love snow! :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i do like snow.........as long as i'm not trying to get to work in it....play in the snow - fine, heck, even shovelling snow is ok at times!! but trying to travel somewhere, be on time for work, etc = PITA!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Kobau » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes we have the white stuff... hasn't quit coming down since yesterday afternoon....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#we are nicely drifted... and it is that wet crap! not pleased, i wanted to ride.. and to tear down my old garage, but it is to windy and miserable for that now...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those without the white stuff... enjoy while you still have time!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to The Lounge