On the road again....

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:54 pm

Ruth wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Safe trip Eileen!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Left handed shovel my....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#getting a little fiesty at the thought of snow ruth?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby lifeafterracing » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a good and safe trip Eileen !  You will be missed.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby Piaffing » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a safe trip and let us know how it went.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:15 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Thanks guys, I will be in touch.  I am getting my own phone line this year in my trailer...isnt that special...#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby AQHAgirl » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes you best be getting your butt in gear.............nasty weather headed this way!!!   Oooooo phone line in the trailer yeah!!!   Now you can get online whenever you like and brag to us all about the nice warm temps and sunshine!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby bay mare » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ooooh your so lucky!  Have a safe and fun trip down there, sounds like your leaving in the nick of time!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
bay mare
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#man I wish I could go down!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby bay mare » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#me too!!!!    #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
bay mare
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MAC! BEHAVE YOURSELF!ILL SEND THAT EVIL MARE YOUR WAY...you leave Eileen alone...lol...after all...she did go trail riding with you with your baby! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good Luck Eileen...hope you have fun!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:25 am

Ruth wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Safe trip Eileen!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Left handed shovel my....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Us long driveway women have to stick together ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a good and safe trip....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#CC84#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a good safe trip!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hope you have room for only that horse your friend is picking up- I can imagine many people in that situation with room in the trailer would say, "what's one more#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//horsehead.gif"#ed_cl#?"#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//lick.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to The Lounge