On the road again....

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

On the road again....

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:06 am

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#(Willie Nelson singing in the background)  haha  yep it is that time of the year again...a little change in routine this year. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I plan on leaving for a friends place who also heads down to Florida with horse in tow, following her and her husband down to Tn. where we will stay for two nights.  She has found a couple of nice gaited horses that she wants to try out and since hubby does not ride she wanted company on the trails so I volunteered...hahah....then if she buys...I have the means to haul the new horse down to Fl for her since her trailer is filled with horse and bike.  So this will be interesting. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I leave for her place on the 16th, then early on the 17th we plan on heading out and making it to South Fork Tn that night.  I hope that the weather is favourable...it is I-75 all the way to Tn then off the beaten path for an hour, not bad really and the campground is a nice one and there is a good stable right across the road for her horse that she is bringing down with her #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Anyway I just wanted to say ...I will be gone for a while...and I want you guys to behave while I am gone..I'm watching you....lol like that will put the fear into you all  lol....#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awww Eileen, we'll MISS youuuuu.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl#But, your not leaving soon enough - supposed to have SNOW tomorrow!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a safe trip and see you on line once you get there.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And I will SEE you in the spring for a ride!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:19 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Who told you about the snow Mac....like Kobau or someone like that...I hope it does not fall south of London....lol.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck, Eileen!  Happy trails, safe driving...and make sure that you get back online once you get to your Florida digs!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have fun, Eileen!!! A woman from my barn in NY winters in FL too...you're very lucky! Enjoy the weater and send some sunshine and sandy beaches our way! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:29 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Thanks for all the good wishes gang...Mac is giving me some very sad news regarding the weather....like snow etc etc...is she making these stories up....I am getting all sweaty and everything thinking about it....l;ol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a super trip Eileen, drive safe, and it sounds like you will have a blast Tn trying those horses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Make sure you either get over to the library or your neigbours place soon after you arrive in Fl so you can let us all know you arrived safely.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wish I could just pack up Chis and my trailer and head south for the winter.  But lack of funds kinda of stand in my way.  And an 80 year old mother who would not appreciate it.  And no she wouldn't travel with me.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well not sure down your area Eileen but it is snowing here in Ottawa today and it appears to be sticking to the ground and not melting.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a safe trip Eileen and try to behave yourself!!! LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eileen, you callin me a LIAR? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Angry/4.gif"#ed_cl# lol  Turn on the radio and listen for yourself! Or go to the weather network website.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Or live in denial! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#eileen, have a safe trip....we'll miss you terribly!!!!!!!!!! honest we will!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'll keep Mac in line while you're gone ( we know how much of a trouble maker she is #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/23.gif"#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and snow.........yes, it's entirely possilbe (i gotta back up Mac on this one, i do believe it's possibly wet snow for TO tomorrow!!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have fun Eileen! We're all jealous!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Hev339 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:46 am

Eileen, have a very safe and fun trip!! 
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

re

Postby lola s » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff#ed_cl#Have a safe trip!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lola s
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jax » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have a good trip #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/10.gif"#ed_cl#  Weather down in Florida is nice and toasty, so off you go.  Good thing we aren't jealous people. #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/devious.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/devious.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:14 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Mac, I will pick the denial...it sounds like more fun.&nbsp; This happens every year...the day that I plan on leaving is the day that the cold and wind and snow move in....hmmmm I guess that is not so bad after all.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How'd I KNOW you'd pick denial? hahaha #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's odd that you'd leave Canada when you DON'T have to cut the grass, and go somewhere you DO have to cut the grass.... seeing as you LOOOOOVVVVEEE cutting it so much! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:22 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#yeahbut....the grass does not grow down there during the winter either....nanananana#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:22 pm

Eileen wrote:#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Mac, I will pick the denial...it sounds like more fun.&nbsp; This happens every year...the day that I plan on leaving is the day that the cold and wind and snow move in....hmmmm I guess that is not so bad after all.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#eileen - could that be a sign.maybe you ought to stay in FLA all year long??!! LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#psst - mac- she doesn't have to cut grass up here anymore, but what about trying to shovel snow.....i'm sure eileen loves that as much as cutting grass, or more!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:45 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Shoveling Snow.....yes but it is so hard to find a&nbsp; "left handed shovel"....and I absolutely have to have one in order to do a good job....it will not work any other way...#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Safe trip Eileen!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Left handed shovel my....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to The Lounge