WOOHOO!!!!!

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

WOOHOO!!!!!

Postby Megan Ball » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just found out that my car insurance is going down next year!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! By(almost) HALF!!!!!!!!! I had a slight concern when my insur didn't come out this month! So I called and they said that I would be getting my new bill in the mail and that I was done paying for the year til Jan!!!! I forgot that my payments are 10 not 12 times a year!! So today is a good day cause now I can afford a good Christmas for my daughter and I can use some of the extra $ to make repairs to my barn!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm so happy right now that I could dance around my living room!!!Sigh. Now I just need to win that lottery so I can have my indoor so I can ride in no snow!!! lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:12 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Wow, that is reason for celebration....I dont remember any of myi insurance going down...ever....how did you do that.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is sooo awesome!! Congratz!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lucky girl!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby rubberman » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey great news Meagan and a little cash can always be put to good use when working around the barn doing renovations.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rubberman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Megan Ball » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know why it is going down yet, but me and hubby have a poor driving record(between his speeding and my accidents). Maybe it's cause we haven't had too much luck lately that it's finally starting to turn around. Here's to hoping!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that will be nice.  My boyfriends went down recently and they did not even bother to mention it to him he just happened to notice.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Piaffing » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lucky you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby tbbrat » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, isn't that a nice surprise, for a change?!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My car insurance went down by half when I moved from Hamilton to Cambridge.  I wonder if it will go down again when we move to the boonies?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Almosta Farm » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wohoo megan that's great news !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Almosta#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Almosta Farm
Newbies
Newbies

Return to The Lounge