Whats your Favourite Colour of Christmas Lights?

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Postby lifeafterracing » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like blue or a blue and clear/white combo.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby babytigger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i *do* have to report, sadly, that i have blinking coloured lights on my tree though......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#it was a compromise with hubby...we got a fake tree, and he got blinking lights (i don't want a real tree, he did....)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#every year i try to not put in the blinky bulb...but he always seems to find it - damn!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#think i'll toss it out this year!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/14.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Trufflemaker » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't mind lights going on early--the neighbours across the street put their lights on around the first of November. They are Hindu I think, and celebrate a light festival around that time. I forget what it's called. Then they leave them on right through Christmas. I love to see the lights when the dark comes so early, but of course Halloween has to be over first! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#white icicle lights#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol BT.... funny how they always seem to be able to do that eh? Poor Mr. BT when he cant find his blinking lights this year... mwoahahahahahaaaaaa#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:18 am

xena_n_joss wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol BT.... funny how they always seem to be able to do that eh? Poor Mr. BT when he cant find his blinking lights this year... mwoahahahahahaaaaaa#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oh yah - this is for sure this year...no blinky lights period !!!!!!!!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he he he = and you guys bette not say anything to him! LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Previous

Return to The Lounge