my christmas list....

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

my christmas list....

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I cannot believe they have actually made an Anky Ipod... It is sooooo expensive though! 519 euro dollars!!! But come on... how amazing is it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.ankysmusic.com/"#ed_cl#http://www.ankysmusic.com/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pretty cool! :D:D:D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby zooka » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gees the things they come up with!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im blind..i don't see the iPod..just Cd's#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Azalee » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Two words:  Holy mackeral!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The iPod is on the page you get to by clicking Buy Now.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby babytigger » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#they'll use any angle they can to market to the masses.....my goodness!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#I know eh? They are like 1300CND for the idop... I couldnt believe it... Not even the U2 ipods are that expensive. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#If only I was rich... Then I could buy one... lol... Actually the CD ad DVD set would be pretty cool and its only like 40-50 cnd. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to The Lounge