Honey I'm home & I've had a hard day....

Talk about anything that catches your fancy, not necessarily horse-related. Just sit back, get comfortable and chat with friends.

Moderator: EC

Honey I'm home & I've had a hard day....

Postby Wildie » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:01 am

#ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#6000bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#That Shania Twain song is my theme song for this year........ Please no more bad things happen, I need a rest!!!#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#6000bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#But we are home now, and we have a new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I should be able to get online to visit with everyone!!!#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#6000bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#I would love to be able to go thru all the posts but I'd be online for wk straight w/no sleep. So please update me!#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Remember, we are all made from the same mould. It's just that some of us are moldier than others.

Sierra Jean~Born April 7, 2004
Kathryn Amelia~Born Sept.13, 2006
Wildie
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby lifeafterracing » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome back, Wildie.  Here's hoping things go smoother for you from here on in.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#welcome back#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello again Wildie, hope to see you more often now.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome Back!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#welcome back wildie.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hope you got all those issues sorted out....be nice to see you online a bit more.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Wildie » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Thanx all, #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#I am truly wishing for calm, quiet, uneventful life. I've desided to cancel everything planned for the next 3 days and I'm just going to stay at home, and work on getting Sierra back into her normal routine as her temperment has changed from a sweet darling to the devil. #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#I just remembered I haven't given a Mia update.... I saw her about 3 wks ago, but she's doing very well. She's grown ALOT this year, she looks like a mare now not a gangly filly. I did lunge her that day and she hasn't forgotten anything I've taught her. She's not going to Sask. as my friend figured out he wouldn't have the time to put into her what I deserved her to be getting. So I'm toying with the idea of leasing her out to an experienced rider for the miles to be put on her. B/c I can't do it, as we've desided to start trying for #2 here in the coming mths. Her hooves are amazing, this barn really suits her, as she's being used in the farrier school, and the job these students are doing on her is 1000% better than I've ever paid for!!! I actually had to pull her tail as she was stepping on it every time she backed up. #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Other horse related news... Stronghold let me put my western saddle into her tack sale and found a buyer for it! The gentleman is going to try it on his horse next wknd, but he and his coach believe it will fit no problem. So that's awesome as it's been sitting for a year now since I got my Aussie with no chance of use as it was way too small for Mia. The $$ might go right back into Mia, I could get 3mths professional riding put in her, and then maybe I'd feel more confident riding her.  I'll have to talk to the barn owner and see if he's full up for training.... #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Remember, we are all made from the same mould. It's just that some of us are moldier than others.

Wildie
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ooo, babies are always exciting! And your news about Mia sounds good! I'm sure she enjoys having her feet pedicured all the time!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WB! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby draftdriver » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:30 am

Hi, Wildie. It sounds like Mia is coming along well. I hope you're over your pneumonia. As for me, I had to put old Miss to sleep 2 weeks ago. She was starting to have seizures. I was sad about it, of course, but feel fortunate that I was able to give her a comfortable ending before something truly unfortunate and painful happened. She was 31. Molly, the Belgian that Miss used to beat up on a regular basis, seems to be a bit bewildered -- she was used to following Miss into the barn, and now there's no Miss to follow. I gave her lots of extra attention this paast weekend, and she seems to be becoming more confident now. That's all from here. It's great to have you back on the board.
draftdriver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Wildie » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#bf00bf size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Thanx for the update Draftdriver, sad as it was. Poor Molly now who's she going to torment??? I am feeling some what better, the Dr wants me to stay out of cold air as much as possible to let my lungs completely heal... We'll see how well that happens as it is Mid-late Nov in Alberta!!!!#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Wildie
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to The Lounge