anyone know where I can find.....

Dressage

Moderator: EC

anyone know where I can find.....

Postby *rickie* » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#d8a5bb#ed_cl#Hey guys, I'm looking for a copy of the old old Dressage tests...particularily the Meduim ones, but I can't seem to find any.....anyone know where I could get them?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#d8a5bb#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#d8a5bb#ed_cl#Thanks in advance for any help!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

I may have an Old Omnibus kicking around

Postby Fritz » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll check and see if I can find it - would that work?  I guess I could mail it #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let me know if you are interested (PM me)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Fritz
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Patricia » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Try getting a hold of an old Omnibus from a few years back.......I may have one floating around here......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ellie » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have a couple of copies of the old omnibus from different years, so differnt tests.  If you tell me specifically what you want, I will see if I can scan them and e-mail to you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ellie

Postby Judy F » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:47 pm

I still have copies of the old tests on my computer in pdf (adobe)
format.  PM me and let me know which ones you need.  #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/23.gif"#ed_cl#
To ride well is the mark of a gentleman. To ride too well is the sign of a mis-spent youth. Athena the owl in "Outfoxed" by Rita Mae Brown.
-- Distrust any enterprises that require new clothes. EM Forster
Judy F
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have an old omnibus book#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *rickie* » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Thanks for the offers guys! I think I have someone sending me the details, but if that doesn't work out (they can't find them) then I'll you know!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Thanks for all your help! I can't believe we through all our old omnibuses out.....but then again, only needing one once in about 3 years....it probably wouldn't have been worth keeping one! ahahaha#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Dressage