Please Critique!

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Please Critique!

Postby PerfectAngel » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know some have responded, but I haven't heard much outta you guys about my post in the Photo Gallery area called New Colt!!! I think he'd make a nice dressage prospect, and the ppl in here would be good judges, no?? PLEASE PLEASE go see him!!! Thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited to change My Colt!! to New Colt!!...oops!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by PerfectAngel on Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby tbbrat » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I had a look at him - just didn't have time to post a reply at the time! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley13.gif"#ed_cl#  He looks like a very nice mover from what you can see in the pictures - and nicely marked too.  How big do you think he'll grow?  What's his breeding (other than the obvious - Paint!) - does he have TB blood or anything else?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just curious, how long are you planning to keep him?  I'm considering buying a young horse myself, maybe this summer, that I can play with, put some training on, then sell later.  Of course, my boy is 14 this year, so maybe I should be looking at a replacement for him (looking a few years down the road, of course!).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joe!

Postby PerfectAngel » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi all,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tbbrat! His father is a paint (PQR Im Apollo reg'd brown/white paint) and his mother is a QH/pinto cross. His mom is a gorgeous mover, as well as his dad, but his mom is solid bay. His is born June 13th 2004 and I plan on keeping him until I can sell him (so really whenever) but his price will go up as soon as I put some real training into him. (I'm asking $2500 but obviously neg.) He is a half brother to my filly Angel (on my website). I figure he'll be 16hh, his mom is 15.3 and Dad is 16.1. He is the biggest of the weanlings from his herd, so that's a good sign! I'm not in a rush to sell him though, so whenever the right person comes along, then great but I really want him to go somewhere that will take him far inlife because I think he can do it!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited because I can't spell#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Dressage