Memberships for Trillium Showing

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Memberships for Trillium Showing

Postby horsecrazy333 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know we have been through this but I seem to have lost the information.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#To show Trillium what memberships do I need.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have my OEF membership.  Does anything come with that or do I join Dressage Canada or do I join Equine Canada?  Just want to be sure I have everything.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby EC » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:55 pm

To show Trillium dressage what you need is: #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Rider: OEF membership, at least a EC Associate competitive license#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Owner: OEF membership, at least a EC Associate competitive license#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Horse: National passport#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
EquestrianConnection.com - connecting equestrians everywhere
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby horsecrazy333 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks EC that's what I thought but just wanted to be sure.  I just have to get on the Passport now.  I wish we could have a nice sunny day so I could get a nice picture outside.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby horsecrazy333 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#EC#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maybe you can help me.  I'm filling out the passport form and I know Emma was born in California but I can't find out when she was imported to Canada.  Is this a must have?  I have no idea how to find it as the breeding company I can't find a phone number for.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Return to Dressage