Stoney Lake Equestrian...

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Stoney Lake Equestrian...

Postby Terry3025 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey.  I might have posted this before, but nothing came up in the search, so here I go!!  I am hoping to take Dressage lesssons from Jaimey Irwin and Tina Busse in the summer time.  I was wondering if anyone had ridden or taken lessons from them?  How much did the lessons cost?  Did you learn a lot?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks and feel free to pm me!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby Ruth » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A good friend of mine takes lessons from Jaimey and thinks he is good. She used to ride with the Pracht's and is quite a good rider, I trust her opinions. I know he is a lovely rider! I've seen Tina ride too and was impressed, but don't know what her teaching is like. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PM High Hopes she has one of her horses there right now.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby dressagenap » Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've never met either of them but I think that they're probably both quite good.  Yesterday a couple of my friends and I got to go with our coach on a little 'horse field trip' up to our coach's coach's barn, and her coach happens to be Ute Busse, Tina Busse's mom.  We got to watch her teach a few lessons (including one with our coach!) and if Tina's style is at all similar to Ute's, I think you would be quite happy with lessons from her :)  Ute and her boarders had some of the nicest horses there, too! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Love/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby High Hopes » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chis!  I actually have Simon at a boarding facility with my coach coming into train/ride him, works well this way so far.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Before I loved horses I had nothing to live for, Now I love horses and can't stop seeing things to live for. God bless the Creature that is so noble they make me feel ALIVE!!
High Hopes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Dressage