Dressage Barns in the Beamsville, Grimsby area?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Dressage Barns in the Beamsville, Grimsby area?

Postby Griffin » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does anyone know of any dressage barns in those areas? Does anyone know if the barn on Mountain St. in Beamsville, is still operating?  I am looking to board my horse for a week this summer while visiting relatives.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks for your replies#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Griffin
Newbies
Newbies

Postby amadeo » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Grimsby, huh? Well, I currently work at one stable, Poplar Lane-- though the board is slightly outrageous because it's a show barn ($715 a month for the good barn, $450 a month for the hay barn, I have no idea about outdoor board), and the other barn I go to is a private place and is about $300 a month, and only three people go there. There's this little place two houses down from my house, they don't have any horses but I know for a fact the barn has stalls in it, because the people who lived there before had horses. Really nice property, outdoor arena, tons of paddocks. Maybe you could rent a stall there, if it's only for a week, I can't imagine it'd cost too much.. Only thing you'd have to worry about is food.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let's see, what other places do I know of.. Black's, in Hamilton, uhh.. the people who owned the little barn who just moved out have another place in Grimsby, I don't know if they board or not, though. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses are life. The rest is just details.
<a href="http://community.webshots.com/user/amadaii">Webshots Album</a>
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Dressage