DC memberships?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

DC memberships?

Postby mallard » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I sent in my DC membership in December with my EC membership and I received my EC stuff in December but have gotten nothing from nothing from Dressage Canada. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Has anyone else received theirs? #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

The best success is usually the one you risk the most to achieve
mallard

Postby Judy F » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:44 am

There is a note on the DC website that 2005 membships and test book mailings have been delayed due to last minute changes to the FEI Freestyles. Soth, in theory, they're in the mail this week :roll:
To ride well is the mark of a gentleman. To ride too well is the sign of a mis-spent youth. Athena the owl in "Outfoxed" by Rita Mae Brown.
-- Distrust any enterprises that require new clothes. EM Forster
Judy F
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kerri » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:21 pm

Ok, I can answer this one with 100% surety since I'm the one involved with DC membership!#ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#The 2005 competitions handbook was delayed due to late changes by the#ed_op#br#ed_cl#FEI
to their freestyle tests. (I should add that the handbook takes a
little longer anyways because we try to include as many shows as
possible in order to help give free promotion to sanctioned shows).
Good news is that the books arrived from#ed_op#br#ed_cl#the printers yesterday to the mailhouse and mailing will begin this#ed_op#br#ed_cl#week. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#I'm currently working on the next issue of Dressage Canada's#ed_op#br#ed_cl#"Collections" magazine which I plan to have at the printers later this#ed_op#br#ed_cl#month for a mail-out the first week of May. This will also include DC#ed_op#br#ed_cl#membership cards. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#If you want to look up your DC # right away, I've just implemented a#ed_op#br#ed_cl#new feature on the DC website which enables you to do that. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Unfortunately things did not progress as quickly as we would have liked#ed_op#br#ed_cl#for 2005 - and I take full responsibility for that. Good news is that#ed_op#br#ed_cl#we now have a much better system in place.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Kerri
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Piaffing » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Kerri#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Dressage