Anyone attending the sports psychology seminar this weekend?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Anyone attending the sports psychology seminar this weekend?

Postby halt at X » Thu May 05, 2005 1:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was just wondering whether anyone from here was signed up for the sports psychology seminar being held at Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre this weekend? There's a posting about it in the "Clinics & Shows" section but I thought I would see if there were any dressage riders planning on attending. (The brief event details: 3-6 pm on Saturday May 7th at PAEC (13243 McCowan Rd - in Stouffville... between Stouffville Rd. and Bloomington).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've signed up and quite a few of my students will be attending as well. Did anyone attend the seminar that Dr. Schinke gave at the last OEF convention? Was it a useful session? I've heard that he was an excellent speaker, so I'm really looking forward to what he has to say.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm hoping that he'll be able to offer some good insight to help me both with my riding as well as with my teaching. And since my horse is still young, I'm hoping to learn some techniques to get the most effective use of my riding time, since our training time is still limited (she's just turning 4). #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone else planning on attending? I'm fairly sure there are still some spots available for last minute attendees.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
halt at X
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Dressage