Cornerstone Dressage Show

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Cornerstone Dressage Show

Postby Piaffing » Sun May 29, 2005 8:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm looking for the times for the show June 3, 4 & 5. When will they be posted?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chisholm » Mon May 30, 2005 6:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Did you check out Cornerstone's web site?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I haven't yet myself but they should have them up there this week I would think.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

They were supposed to be posted here (EC) on the weekend

Postby Fritz » Mon May 30, 2005 7:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#According to the show program.  I haven't seen them yet - but I'm looking for them too.  Would like to get the weekend organized :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Fritz
Newbies
Newbies

Postby EC » Mon May 30, 2005 10:20 am

Hot off the presses!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#They just arrived - good luck to everyone!#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#a href="http://news.equestrianconnection.com/pdf/2005/2005-June-CornerStone-Times.pdf"#ed_cl#2005-June-CornerStone-Times.pdf#ed_op#/a#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Edited to add the Timetable as well - #ed_op#a href="http://www.cornerstonefarms.com/pdf/2005-Dressage-Timetable.pdf"#ed_cl#2005-Dressage-Timetable.pdf#ed_op#/a#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by EC on Tue May 31, 2005 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EquestrianConnection.com - connecting equestrians everywhere
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Patricia » Mon May 30, 2005 10:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hit the link for ride times and it is in some sort of code.....it is gibberish.....LOL!  Did I do something wrong......?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EC » Mon May 30, 2005 12:14 pm

Sounds like you don't have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
The file is an Acrobat PDF file. You can download a free copy at
www.Adobe.com 
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caballo » Mon May 30, 2005 3:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, who's going to Cornerstone?  I'll be there, it's my first national show...just wondering, do judges judge any different in national competitions (have higher expectations...???).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#See you there,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Piaffing » Mon May 30, 2005 6:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll be there on friday with the big guy. As for judging it will be the same.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Tue May 31, 2005 2:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Providing Allie doesn't decide to pick this weekend to foal. She's not due for another 2 weeks, but we have "milk". It's very transparent, but I know some mares will go from this to foaling in days. Others wait weeks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Caballo, I did find a difference in judging going from Trillium to National. I also found a difference from 2003 to 2004, as did some others I have spoken to. I think the judging is more forgiving at Trillium. I've learned a lot at National that was never mentioned at Trillium and am glad I made the move.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby lifeafterracing » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where are the results posted?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby EC » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:35 am

We haven't rec'd them yet. 
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caballo » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hullo!  So, how did everybody make out???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Piaffing » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I did OK. My first test was at 8:45 and the next one at 5:06. I had a very long day holding my horse. He was very good though, but was becoming annoyed by the end of the day. I had some good movements in both tests. I didn't pick up my second test as that they were taking for ever to post the scores. It was 6:30 and they still weren't posted so I left. I know what has to be worked on. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What I didn't like was the fact that you only rode one test for points. The test ride did not count for anything. What did everyone else think of this format?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lynda June » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:35 pm

Caballo wrote:<DIV>Hullo! So, how did everybody make out???</div>

Our New Forest Pony stallion Fox Hollow Danny Boy riden by Annie Baird had a great weekend. They placed 3rd and 5th in large open classes at Level 1. This pair is doing Level 2 Trillium this year also and doing exceptionally well. You do not have to have the big guys to do well :D
Lynda June
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is your pony a grey?&nbsp; I saw Annie Baird riding a grey pony.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was there with a group of Judges following Lorainne MacDonald around in a Judges Education Clinic.&nbsp; We had a lot of fun.&nbsp; Lot's of nice horses to judge.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Patricia » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes it is true, you don't need a big guy to do well.&nbsp; Although, it doesn't hurt to have a professional rider........LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:36 am

Lynda June wrote:
Caballo wrote:&lt;DIV&gt;Hullo! So, how did everybody make out???&lt;/div&gt;
#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Our New Forest Pony stallion Fox Hollow Danny Boy riden by Annie Baird had a great weekend. They placed 3rd and 5th in large open classes at Level 1. This pair is doing Level 2 Trillium this year also and doing exceptionally well. You do not have to have the big guys to do well :D
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is one cute pony!&nbsp; I saw him go a few times, he looks like he can be quite spunky when he wants to be!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EC » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:12 pm

Results posted at&nbsp; http://www.cornerstonefarms.com #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by EC on Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lynda June » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:56 pm

[quote="Chisholm"]<DIV>Is your pony a grey? I saw Annie Baird riding a grey pony.
Yep, that was him, Annie has been riding him since she was 18 and has done a great job with him.
Zooka, thanks for your coments on Danny. His first day there he was quite excited, he lives out so having to be in a stall for 3 days was not his favorite thing.
Lynda June
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Kerri the link didn't work to Cornerstone's sight.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to Dressage