Dressage Facility north or east of Toronto?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Dressage Facility north or east of Toronto?

Postby horseloversmom » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can anyone make a suggestion of a stable which teaches dressage, which is north or east of Toronto.  My daughter would like to try it out.  Help and thanks!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Horse Lovers Mom#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horseloversmom
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Piaffing » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There isn't any riding schools that I know of that teach Dressage. You pretty much have to have acesses to a horse then find a coach.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby SPYDER » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How old is your daughter and has she done dressage before ?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
God is not the force that saves me from the pain of living, but the force that brings me life in the midst of pain and sorrow.
SPYDER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jax » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know of dressage places that have schoolies in Newmarket, a couple in the Peterborough area and Bolton.  Are you nearby any of those areas?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ovation Hall in Newmarket has school horses and&nbsp;is a dressage barn.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby halt at X » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre in Stouffville has a large riding school and many of the school horses are available for dressage lessons. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Krista Pollack is the Level 2 dressage instructor&nbsp;there, but she usually only works with students who have their own horses and are competing (or riders who are leasing horses and therefore the horses are not part of the riding school). But there are other instructors that can teach basic dressage in the riding school. But dressage is difficult to learn on school horses because the horses have so many varied duties (from teaching beginners how to post the trot to juming courses in hunter shows...etc), that they don't often "specialize" in dressage. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You can check them out here: #ed_op#A href="http://www.pauseawhile.com/"#ed_cl#http://www.pauseawhile.com/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
halt at X
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Dressage