someone from the remainder of the world?  Would you only come to
the clinic if you could ride or would you be happy to be an
auditor?  #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Thanks!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Keetee
Groupie
Groupie

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I doubt id come to watch a clinic, only because I really dont have time. I would come to a clinic to ride with many dressage riders.... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha of course id LOVE to do a clinic with Anky... Or Isabell Werth.... or Carl Hester... Id LOVE to do one with Carl Hester... that would be wicked. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

clinic

Postby pony crazy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would love to have a clinic with Anky,or Robert Dover.Of course if I go Canadian it would be Gina.Of course it would have been really great to have or even watch a clinic of Reiner Klimke's.He was great.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pony crazy
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ruth » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Walter Zettl or Conrad Schumacher would be my first two choices.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Robert Dover would be great too, or Debbie MacDonald.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Morgan1981 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:39 pm

For years I took clinics with Tom Dvorak...I miss him so yeah...I want him back. And I'll just about take any clinician that is will to teach adult amatures in the Ottawa area. I think it is great that the JR/YR program is getting into action but what about us that are too old. Anyone know somewhere I can get a fake ID to make me younger?....lol
Repeat frequently,
Be happy with very little,
Reward generously for progress.

-n. oliveras
Morgan1981
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ellie » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Walter Zettl or John Lasseter#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would love to ride with either of them. I have audited many hours from each of them and try to include what I learned in each training session#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ellie

Postby Ruth » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Morgan, my coach gets lessons from Tom Dvorak, but the stars never seem to align so that I can go too. Sob.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh and in answer to the riding or auditing, I would ride. I'm sure that there is value to auditing, but for me I would really need to be there on the horse to get it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Morgan1981 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:29 pm

Oh Ruth I am so jealous of your coach. If you would happen to know any contact details for him could you PM me? I would really like to try to set up a clinic at my barn if he will come.
Repeat frequently,

-n. oliveras
Morgan1981
Newbies
Newbies

Postby royall » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What happened to Herbert Van Laak? Did not hear from him in a long time.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Those who don't hear the music think the dancer is crazy.
royall
Newbies
Newbies

Postby jax » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would love to ride with Debbie MacDonald (US) or Neil/Cindy Ishoy (CDN).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Morgan, I don't know the contact details, sorry. I know he's in the Erin area, and I think the farm is called Friday Hill. I'll ask my coach if he's OK with giving out the phone number. I'm sure it's no big secret, but sometimes people are funny about giving out other people's phone numbers.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Morgan1981 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:17 pm

Thanks Ruth that would be awesome...if not I'm sure I could ask my old coach...she may know.>Even if you know his farm name...that's all I really need, I can do the research. :)
Repeat frequently,

-n. oliveras
Morgan1981
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Dressage