www.dressageclinic.com

Dressage

Moderator: EC

www.dressageclinic.com

Postby Terry3025 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I found this website about 6 months ago and have been really intrigued by it.  I am thinking of getting a membership for a month (approx $46.00), as it really seems worth it!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Has anyone used this before?  The videos seem like very good teaching/learning tools.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby Ridingdouds » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:53 pm

Thanks for the link! I'll look into it in more details tonight. I might register, it does sound cool :)
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Terry3025 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes it does look very interesting.  I don't want to wait about 11 days till I get paid to subscribe :(  I can't wait to be drooling over the riders and horses...hehehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby Terry3025 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey I just found out last night that there is another freebie on the website!  You can watch all the riders from the World Cup warm-up!!!  It was right infront of my eyes, and I completely missed it, lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very cool though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Terry3025

Postby Guineapigger » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I subscribed for a few months in the winter.  I cancelled in the spring - I had been through most of the vids at least once, and wanted to wait for them to get a bunch of new ones. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Company was great to deal with, no problems with signup or cancelling.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I thought it was money very well spent, and a better use of my time than the hit and miss real life auditing experience, (standing in a freezing arena with some dork blabbering to their friend beside you, or a bunch of riders that are not at your level etc.)  There are some instructors I like better than others, but it is interesting to see all the different approaches.  If you really hate them, you can turn them off!  So much better than real life.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I plan to sign up again in the fall.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Guineapigger
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Dressage