Blainville CDI on TV!

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Blainville CDI on TV!

Postby Chisholm » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OK gang just received an email that Blainville CDI will be shown on TV in August, can you believe it Dressage on TV.  Here's the info.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#French sports station RDS will air the one-hour program on Friday, August 5 at 5 p.m. and again on Sunday, August 14 at 1 p.m. The #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#English broadcast will be on Global Television (Ontario and Quebec only) on Sunday, August 14 at 2 p.m. Please check your local listings in case of scheduling changes. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Terry3025 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yah!  I had heard about this a while ago and can't wait to see it!  I wonder if they'll show the Intermediare Freestyle as well?  Cause I want to see Andrea Bresee ride her lovely mare.  Hopefully Global will stick to their word this time, unlike OLN did when the World Cup was supposed to be shown.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Return to Dressage