so who here is going to the belinda trussell clinic?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

so who here is going to the belinda trussell clinic?

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well just like the title.... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im going to take Xena, mabey SHE can help me straighten that little monster out hehe... SO no one freaks, I meant that in a nice way.... But yes, mabey she was help me and xena out a bit... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Terry3025 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:25 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was really hoping on taking Major. It all depends on when Gina wants me up in Brockville.  I got an e-mail from her saying that one of her students is staying longer, most likely over a week.  So who knows!  If I don't participate in it, I'll surely audit it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yaaay, you'll be able to see Xena then because I took my entry over to MA last night#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im excited... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Dressage