Type of Full Seat Breeches?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Type of Full Seat Breeches?

Postby Terry3025 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am looking for a fullseat breech that has the black leather on the back of the pant.  Does anyone know if Greenhawk has these available?  If not, where can I get them in Ontario?  Is there a online store in the US that would have these?  Thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here's a picture of it:  #ed_op#A href="http://www.coatsandhats.com/usrimage/cat236_0.jpg"#ed_cl#http://www.coatsandhats.com/usrimage/cat236_0.jpg#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby zooka » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was at the greenhawk in Ottawa today and there was nothing like that around... but other stores may carry it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Adi » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maybe the Greenhawk on Avenue? Or Baker's in Gormley?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Adi
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Terry3025 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks guys.  I am going to be heading up to the Greenhawk on Avenue Road in Toronto sometime next week.  Is this one of the bigger stores in Ontario?  I know that they have an outlet somewhere in Toronto.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Return to Dressage