Ottawa Fall CLassic

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Ottawa Fall CLassic

Postby zooka » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Any one going to this big show at the Park next weekend?  My baby will be there!  Looks like a lot of enteries so it should be great.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes it's a big entry and I believe they are great need of volunteers if anyone is free.  They are running 4 rings.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I will be there 2 of the days I think.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm sure they do and I would help in a second if I was not already working with horses at the show.  The one in the spring went well I hope this one does as well so that we can have big shows in Ottawa every year!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you are around Chis and have time Galen will be in training level tests with my coach in the open division.  I'll be the one either video taping the ride or watching my coaches little girl as her husband videos :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka who is your coach?  If I am there when training is on I will keep an eye out.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Ottawa Fall Classic

Postby ShadowP » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll be there videotaping by order - look for me in my golf cart and come and say Hi! ( Promise I won't run you down!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Diana   #ed_op#A href="http://www.shadowproductions.ca"#ed_cl#www.shadowproductions.ca#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
ShadowP
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My coach is from Sudbury... long story... the entry is Mireille Ulibarri and Galen.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Adpaga » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:04 pm

Rudi is going to in 3rd level, and I know Nicella and AC are listed as well in 2nd level... #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Sudbury rocks!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
Adpaga
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe you just need to travel these distances to get to a big show #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Adi » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am going to be there! Can't wait! I was suppose to be at the National/CDI at York, but was put on a waiting list, so I asked Cara to move my entries to this show. I have shown at most of the big facilities, but never at this one!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley10.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Adi
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Adpaga » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:53 pm

Welcome Adi, this is a really nice and fun venue. There will be lots to watch!#ed_op#img src="/richedit/smileys/cool.gif"#ed_cl#
Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
Adpaga
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what level are you showing Adi?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Rio Roulette » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is it being held at the Nepean Equestrian Park? I'd love to go for a few hours on Sunday - is it on then? What time does it start?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rio Roulette
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Chisholm » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes RR it's at the Nepean Equestrian Park.  So I will be there Thursday and Saturday working, I bet I'll end up scribing which would be fine with me.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby ShadowP » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Most rings get underway at 8:00 on Sunday.( there are 4! this time)  If you go to the equivents website you can find the times, tests and which ring they are in. Check #ed_op#A href="http://www.equivents.com"#ed_cl#www.equivents.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# for any updates and changes.  See you there.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Diana ( #ed_op#A href="http://www.shadowproductions.ca"#ed_cl#www.shadowproductions.ca#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
ShadowP
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sunday is a good day to go Rio because the freestyles basically run all day in ring 1that day.  Yes it is at the Equestrian Park. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Adi » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does anyone know who to contact for stabling information? I can't seem to find a phone #. I need to speak to some there as I will be arriving very late. Thanks!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Adi
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#go to the equivents website and get their contact info they would be able to help you since they are putting on the show.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes contact Cara Whitham all the contact info is on equivents.com#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pippa » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:39 am

I just checked the ride times.  I really want to see the
lovelyPresident!  Good thing my In laws live 5 minutes from
theNNEP.  I think I will need them for some emergency babysitting.
#ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys//smiley4.gif"#ed_cl#   It's never too early to start stallion hunting for next year!!!!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Pippa
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well the first day went well, I hope it continues like this!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to Dressage