Working student

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:38 am

xena_n_joss wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the link just worked for me and im on a different computer now... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Your right it does work now. it didn't before. Thanks.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#When it come to donations they do that at the office and if you can't because of finances you always get looked down on. When that post of pcm's came up I just stopped posting.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby EC » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:55 pm

Tanya - I can tell you with 100% guarantee that donations are not
expected nor does it give any special privileges in terms of being
treated differently on this BB. It's unfortunate if the mention of them
has upset anyone - everyone makes their own contributions be it
financial or non-financial.  Just using this site is a
contribution! Hopefully those it has upset will read this and still
find things to enjoy on the site. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Kerri.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
EquestrianConnection.com - connecting equestrians everywhere
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Just like to say that I gave all your information to her and she was very pleased. She is not that much in the know that she knew how to get started so she has a lot of research to do and hopefully finds something that will suit her.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Thank you Kerri.....I had stopped posting here due to what was posted a couple of months ago. I will re assess and hopefully participate#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow I think I missed something huge about whatever happened a couple months ago?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let us know who your friend gets on with tanya! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Xena - I don't think you missed anything.  The post on donations was a very friendly one and not forceful at all.  Perhaps tanya just misunderstood the tone of the message.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am a regular member and have not been able to contribute to the site yet.  And I feel I get treated like everyone else.  ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Previous

Return to Dressage