Coach

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Coach

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok I was just wondering if anyone knows of a dressage coach in or around the bracebridge/gravehurst/orillia/Barrie area!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Winston
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My coach is just south of Orillia - Jim Horne, but I don't think he'll travel to Muskoka.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know what level coach you're looking for, but Daphne Haagmans is also in the Barrie area. She rides FEI levels, don't know how far she'll travel or what she charges.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm there used to be a dressage coach somewhere around bracebridge... I cant remember her name though. I remembergoing to her stable a few years ago when we used to go to bala for the summer#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Andy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Level 2 English coach from the OEF listings#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE style="WIDTH: 327pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=436 border=0 x:str#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17#ed_cl##ed_op#TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffcc" height=17#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Heidi Mueller#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffcc"#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Bracebridge#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffcc"#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#705-764-3171#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<strong><font size="3"><font color="red">

El Samar Arabians
Brighton Ont.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/andy.hope
Andy
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Adi » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think there is a Lori Bell out that way. I don't know her number, but she is awesome!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Adi
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Dressage