Ontario Dressage Champs Results

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Ontario Dressage Champs Results

Postby Caballo » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was just wondering if anyone knew when/if the results for the Ontario Dressage Champs will be put online?  Also, does anyone know if the other provinces / territories are putting up their results?  Did anyone else even have a provincial championship???  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry for all the questions, but I have been wondering for days.  I thought the Ontario Champs were supposed to be a big deal...it's strange that no one seems to have any info about them up yet!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks very much,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No results up yet.  Cadora website would be the place to watch or your local chapter.  I am waiting to to see the results since I believe I am Trillium 1st Level champion.  Congrads btw, Caballo!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Caballo » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks very much!  I hope you get your champion as well!!!  It's strange...things in the dressage world seem to be moving at a snail's pace!!!  I would be biting my nails off if I were you!!!  ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I just found out from our local chapter Cadora rep that the results for Trillium are delayed due the person getting married that puts it all together.   Gee how inconvenient of the person to get married now. LOL jk#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And I think you should watch the Dressage Canada website for the Ontario's.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Browndog » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Trillium results are up on the Cadora Ontario website!  Congratulations everybody!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.cadora.ca/cadora-ontario/Trillium_Champs/2005-Combined-Trillium-Results.pdf"#ed_cl#http://www.cadora.ca/cadora-ontario/Trillium_Champs/2005-Combined-Trillium-Results.pdf#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope I did that link thing right - otherwise the site is www.cadora.ca/cadora-ontario.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Browndog
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for posting this.  Woohoo it's offical I am Trillium Open 1st Level Champion!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl#  It feels so good to officially know now.  Phew!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Judy F » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:28 am

Congratulations Chis!  You certainly deserve it after all the setbacks this year!
To ride well is the mark of a gentleman. To ride too well is the sign of a mis-spent youth. Athena the owl in "Outfoxed" by Rita Mae Brown.
-- Distrust any enterprises that require new clothes. EM Forster
Judy F
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats! Now...I would love to see the H/J Trillium Champs results..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby RioG » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow Chisolm, CONGRATULATIONS!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
RioG
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#congrats Chis#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:14 pm

COngratulations :D
Elizabeth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Caballo » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congratulations Chisholm!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I found the the Ontario Champs results today as well...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.klda.ca/clinics.html"#ed_cl#http://www.klda.ca/clinics.html#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for posting that Caballo! Now I can sit and play the "I wonder how we would have done" game. I'm 2nd AA, that looked like it was the biggest division. However, financially it is a very good thing that we gave the show a miss.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Razzba » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats to all!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Razzba

Postby Caballo » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#...now all we need is the rest of the provincial champ results and my wish list will be fulfilled!  ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Lynda June » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:05 pm

Thanks for posting result link. Our New Forest Pony stallion Fox Hollow Danny Boy riden by Annie Baird was first Open Second Level Test 3 and third Open Second Level Test 4. We are thrilled with the results.
Lynda June
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Adpaga » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:37 am

Congratulations to all for your achievements!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
And special mention to the two "northern warmbloods" who finished their #ed_op#span style="font-weight: bold;"#ed_cl#first#ed_op#/span#ed_cl# show season on the national circuit with such success. We are so proud of you!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
Adpaga
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Dressage