eddo hoekstra ?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

eddo hoekstra ?

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#does anyone have his website address? Im having trouble finding it, but I know he has one. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Patricia » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I believe he is in the Peterborough area.  I saw him ride in a Walter Zettl clinic in Niagara a few months ago.  He had a black Grand Prix horse....very nice!  Sorry can't help with his website.  Oh I just googled him and info came up...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#Contact: #ed_op#B#ed_cl#Eddo#ed_op#/B#ed_cl# #ed_op#B#ed_cl#Hoekstra#ed_op#/B#ed_cl# Peterborough Ontario Canada. Telephone: #ed_op#B#ed_cl#...#ed_op#/B#ed_cl# If interested, phone#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#B#ed_cl#Eddo#ed_op#/B#ed_cl# #ed_op#B#ed_cl#Hoekstra#ed_op#/B#ed_cl# (705) 876-9242 preferably, or email: #ed_op#A href="mailto:eddohoekstra@nexicom.net"#ed_cl#eddohoekstra@nexicom.net#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#.  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#Hope that helps.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks patricia, I did find his site though. He used to come to the eventing barn where I used to keep xena.  his website is #ed_op#A href="http://www.hoekstradressage.com"#ed_cl#www.hoekstradressage.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# ( I had to just keep typing different addresses guessing what it would be lol)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Dressage