Dressage Coach

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Dressage Coach

Postby Half-Pass01 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi, #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am looking for a dressage coach in the Milton area that would be willing to travel or be within a half hour drive.  It would be nice to have a trainer with some schoolmasters but if not, there are horses available for use at the barn I am currently at.   I would prefer a trainer who would really work on my position and the effectiveness of my aids.  Any help would be appreciated.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Half-Pass01
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Patricia » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you check out my post below headed up Stellar LESSON....It pretty well says it all.  Elaine Ward-Turcotte is in St. George.  She usually does only private lesson on her schoolmaster type horses.  She also freelances off the farm and I believe she frequents Milton.  She is a very knowledgeable coach and my son thoroughly enjoyed his lesson.  She corrected things like his position and proper aids while at the same time getting acquainted with his mount.  She really had him working and challenged him.  Already looking forward to next week's lesson!  Her website is #ed_op#SPAN dir=ltr#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#008000 size=2#ed_cl#www3.sympatico.ca/insectfree/kec.html #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN dir=ltr#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#008000 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN dir=ltr#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#008000 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Dressage