Update on my mare's trot

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Update on my mare's trot

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi everyone, you were so helpfull to give me hope. So here is the update. Mare Leena is getting in good shape and actually what was a bouncy trot was simply an out of shape mare's trot.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am working on regularity and the trainer is coming this saturday so I look forward to get more help. I did work a lot on the walk, getting her on the bit, moving freely, forward, round and relax.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I still lunge her 3 times a week and this has helped a lot too for her balance and transitions trot-canter.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When she retains herself, she has a tendency to get behing the bit; I feel that happen when she is tired. Afetr 1/2 an hour, she just collaspe, gets all over the place.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Last night I could sit her trot and that was such a good feeling; she is really pushing smoothly, supple so the more I get relax and with her the more it is fun !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is still not confortable with my weight on her but it is coming along and I know now it is a matter of time.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So thank you everyone !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great news Leena!  Progress is so rewarding!  Keep up the great work! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#En passant, j'ai entendu des très belles choses de toi et tes chevaux!  (de "Abbey" - propriétaire d'Adonis) ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Merci Lix !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Il faudrait que vous veniez car je viens d'acheter une superbe jument TB gestante de Oxford !! Elle est magnifique !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#glad to hear that it is going better now!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka, in fact much better !!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This mare is just a pure pleasure to ride and gets better everyday !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Vous les gens doivent taper l'anglais, que je ne dois pas trouver une émission de traduction sur l'internet ;) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, so does that make sense? I'm just joking, really... just wanted to see if the website I found for translating actually works! (I was nosey and trying to figure out what you were saying to eachother ;) ) I really have no problems with typing in french... just experimenting! LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena - Glad to hear things are working out :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee22, well no problem !!! In fact I most of the time write in english so everybody understand.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dee22 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:46 pm

Leena wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee22, well no problem !!! In fact I most of the time write in english so everybody understand.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#LOL Leena, Content pour savoir mes travaux de site web de traduction ! Mais vraiment, j'étais juste plaisantant de seulement écrivant dans l'anglais, écrire en français tout vous aimez ! Je peux juste le traduit maintenant ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL, it's actually kind of neat, I couldn't speak a word of french if my life depended on it LOL...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, sorry for high jacking your thread leena.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee22, well if it is a way for you to have a good time, you are more than welcome !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I could write a hole book about how many mistakes I have made in english and still...How many people have laughed at me...This never bothered me at all. In fact it is like sitting trot. Until you get lunged and someone very generous tells you how to stand in the saddle, you are stuck to bounce and to get bad marks in the ring !!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I had people generous who help me with my english; so now there is software that can almost make you a french writing person !!!! Good for the technology !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wonder for software about sitting trot !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Guineapigger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena, est-ce qu'il y a une bonne :"website" pour discuter dressage en Francais?  Je dois apprendre Francais pour mon travail, et, j'ai un petit peut meilleur, oui, mais si il y a un website dressage en Francais, wow, c'est quelque chose plus interessant et aussi, va aider pour apprendre dressage et Francais a le meme temps! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Guineapigger
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe I am liking this it is helping me brush up on my comprehnsion of french!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Guinepipper,  most of them are with french from France. Sometimes they have expression I don't even understand; I will take a look again.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Meantime, we could translate; this might be fun !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#La plupart des sites de dressage proviennent de sites faits par les français de France et certaines expressions sont difficiles à comprendre. je vais quand même regarder.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Entretemps, nous pouvons traduire; cela peut être amusant !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL...glad to hear your mare is doing well Leena. I won't bother trying to translate anything. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Return to Dressage