Be the first to know !!!!

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Be the first to know !!!!

Postby BTDT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shirley Hetherington has scheduled a one-day National Show for Blue Star Farm on September 2nd, 2006 with a Primary show as a chaser on September 3rd.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Other Show dates for 2006 will inlcude May 21st and July 2nd, both Primary Shows.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The New Ring is up and boy do we look fancy now.  Can't wait for everyone to see our new stuff..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cool. I will keep that in mind. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Piaffing » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW. Thanks for the update.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby AWSgurl » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl# that's great info, we have to submit our vacation time at work now, and I have been trying to find the dates for next year so I can book them off, doesn't anyone else have any more dates!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I will be going to Blue Star for sure great place and so close!!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just found more that Cornerstone is hosting at Palgrave!!! I can't wait until next year now...........#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Dressage at Palgrave#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Caledon Equestrian Park#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#June 2, 3, 4, 2006#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#July 14, 15, 16,2006#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Coloured Horses for Sport
AWSgurl

Postby Ruth » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's great we've got those dates already! Last year I didn't hear about a thing until March. Maybe I will be brave and take both Allie and Boomer to Blue Star, depending upon the cost of stabling. Will there be any Intro tests offered at Blue Star?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Caledon Cadora Dates

Postby Fritz » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#June 10/11th#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#July 22/23rd#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#August 19/20th#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#www.caledondressage.com#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Fritz
Newbies
Newbies

Postby BTDT » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes there will.  We have always offered the Cdn Pony Club walk/trot tests (2) and I believe Shirley may be looking at adding 5/6 year old classes for the national show date.  Will see what has been popular.  And of course the ever popular training level test at the Primary shows will be in the mix.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby Ruth » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for the info! It will likely be Allie's first show, so my plan (of course this is 10 months away, who knows what will mess up my plan between now and then) is to bring them both down on the Friday, show Boomer in the National and school Allie Saturday, then show her Intro and maybe Training 1 on the Sunday. Works for me. Now we'll see if it all works out that way! I kind of like to do the first show without the added pressure of cantering in the ring, because I'll be lucky if she's seen a dressage ring before she goes!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Dressage