any results from the Royal yet?

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Postby Kaleena » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:47 pm

Sodapoppers wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#LOL Kaleena  you're good!! I can never recognize people from pictures. Yep, that was us...there were 7 of us in total. Rickie, MJ and I looked for you but didn't see you anywhere. And i scoured the royal looking for those damned stock pins - did you find them? #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually, I was in your row :P....you walked right past me LOL. We were seats 1&2 in row N. I totally wasn't paying attention when you past and then I saw the back of your shirt and clued in but it was too late and I'm not one to yell across peoples laps.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And I think that I might have seen Rickie at one point but I wasn't too sure....were you wearing a black dress or skirt?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No stock pins that I saw, but that would have been cool to find them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Haha...Yep Kaleena that would have been me... :D Was that at the beginning of the show or in the middle while they were setting up the dressage? hehe I went in one way the one time, and then the other the next because i felt bad asking everyone to move #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/3.gif"#ed_cl#....heh, the seats there aren't that comfy :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ashfield » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was there  too .....109   row L    good place to sit cos you can see the warm up ring#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cindy was great ,so glad she won this year ( I felt she should have won last year)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Am so tired  , arrived at the show at 9:06 yesterday and didn't leave til after the high bar challenge with my poor visa card worn out.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ashfield
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i was in row 114 on the right of the right looking at A.. it think i feel funny posting in a dressage board about what letters i was at, maybe i should have looked.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry just had to add that in!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The freestyle was amazing.. i think i was apart of the Jacqueline Brooks fan club#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Piaffing » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Me and my friend/coach were in109 row E seats 11 & 12. I did take lots of pics too. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *rickie* » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:22 pm

Ashfield wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was there  too .....109   row L    good place to sit cos you can see the warm up ring
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#You were right below me!!! hahahaha you must have been futher than like seats 6 or 8, cause I was in seat 2 and couldn't see the warm up area!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Kaleena, hahahaha NO WAY! I had just gotten of work, no way was I going to be all dressed up! I was wearing jeans, and a white hoodie that had "CANADORE" on the front in pink. You might have seen me leave, I got up when they were setting up for the high bar, walked down the stairs (following a REALLY tall, dark and hansome fella (hahaha the fiance)) and then ran back up the stairs really quick again to tell Caballo something.....maybe that was it???#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I must admit that I only bought a bottle of sprite at the Royal this year, just simply because of my time constraints! I didn't get to shop AT ALL!! I was really upset. But to make up for it, I'm headed to Repeat Rider 1st this tomorrow AM....just so I can get SOME stuff that I absolutely need!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kaleena » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:57 am

Sodapoppers wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Haha...Yep Kaleena that would have been me... :D Was that at the beginning of the show or in the middle while they were setting up the dressage? hehe I went in one way the one time, and then the other the next because i felt bad asking everyone to move #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/3.gif"#ed_cl#....heh, the seats there aren't that comfy :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It was in the middle when you came our way :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Rickie - It wasn't a fancy dress the girl was wearing that I thought was you :) I wasn't too sure because I haven't seen very many pictures of you so I guess its good I didn't go running up to her calling "Rickie from EC, Rickie from EC" LOL, that would have been soo funny tho :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *rickie* » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#
Kaleena wrote:Rickie - It wasn't a fancy dress the girl was wearing that I thought was you :) I wasn't too sure because I haven't seen very many pictures of you so I guess its good I didn't go running up to her calling "Rickie from EC, Rickie from EC" LOL, that would have been soo funny tho :P
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Kaleena you SOO SHOULD have! cause then I woulda heard you, and been like...hahaha NO that's ME! hahahahaha #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#But ya, I don't have too many pictures, of myself....It's kinda hard to ride a horse, and take a pic of yourself at the same time!  And besides, when I'm on my horse, I'll fully admit it, I relaly don't look that glamorous! hahahaha#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good Lord, we were in section 109 as well.  Spooky...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Previous

Return to Dressage