Hi, newbie here !

Dressage

Moderator: EC

Hi, newbie here !

Postby ILoveBismarck » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#a040ff#ed_cl#I've been lurking and thought I should introduce myself ! My name is Tina, I am a hunter rider that converted over a year ago to dressage and I lovvvvve it !! I ride an 18 hands Dutch Warmblood named Bismarck and will be riding training in next season's shows. I hope you can see our pic !#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 480px; HEIGHT: 330px" height=727 src="http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tinakrohn/CopyofDCP_4855.jpg" width=999#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tina, proud owner of Bismarck !
ILoveBismarck
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome and Bismarck is HUGH.  How tall are you?  Since in the pic he makes you look tiny.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope we see you lots on here now that you have come out of the woodwork. LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Leena » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello Tina !!!! Welcome aboard and I shall say your horse looks very nice and huge !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Patricia » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You guys look fabulous....I love that pic.  You must need a ladder to mount up....LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome to the BB!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby PerfectAngel » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome!! What a beautiful horse....I wouldn't object to seeing more pics....:P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jax » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome!  Very nice horse!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome! Nice horse! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow, that is one LARGE horse.&nbsp; He's really gorgeous though, and seems to be put nicely together.&nbsp; I'm sure he's quite impressive in the show ring!&nbsp; Do you get nosebleeds from that height though?? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby RioG » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nosebleeds - hah!&nbsp; Beautiful picture, and welcome aboard!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
RioG
Groupie
Groupie

Postby ILoveBismarck » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am 5'6 ! Hopefully he doesn't toss me 'cause somebody's butt will be pretty sore !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Tina, proud owner of Bismarck !
ILoveBismarck
Newbies
Newbies

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:00 pm

chenders01 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp; Do you get nosebleeds from that height though?? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#chenders........#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/19.gif"#ed_cl#&nbsp;all i can do is shake my head slowly at you...........#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ILB - he's gorgeous!! congrats!! sure more pics would be great!! welcome to the board btw.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:05 pm

ILoveBismarck wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am 5'6 ! Hopefully he doesn't toss me 'cause somebody's butt will be pretty sore !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yabbut, think of all the sights you could see on your way to the ground #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/21.gif"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby horsecrazy333 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your horse is beautiful.&nbsp; You look so comfortable, and calm.&nbsp; I'd be having vertigo up that high!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#welcome to the board that is a nice pic!&nbsp; I also have tall horses but not quite as tall as yours...&nbsp; 17.2hh is my tallest although she is still growing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#welcome! very pretty horse you have there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Faulmer » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BAH I too used to ride the old hunter ring OOOO good times ......I am very excited for the upcoming show season I ride a 16 hand 13 year old Friesian named ... you guessed it Faulmer!!!! cant wait to start the show season#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Faulmer
Newbies
Newbies

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oooh...a Friesian...do you have any pics? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Faulmer » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:02 pm

graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oooh...a Friesian...do you have any pics? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I do but not on this computer im in the process of changing over but will post asap!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Faulmer#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Faulmer
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Dressage