Getting rid of unwanted...

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Getting rid of unwanted...

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Within the last little while I've noticed that on the rear of my thighs, RIGHT under where they turn into my bottom I have what I am assuming is some extra *flub*. See the thing is, I am not certain of what it is, although I'm sure its fat, why it has gone there, and where it is from exactly?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know why it has gone there because I use my legs regularly for running and riding and I don't know if it's from my legs, as in I've gained some flab in the thighs, or if it's from something like my bottom sagging and causes this section of skin to flab out. I also question if it's from working out all last semester and then not this semester? But then I'm still running regularly...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm definitely not overweight, and have always had a nice lower section to me, but I've noticed this little pouch (both sides) and it HAS to GO. I've noticed with my tight jeans that they grab in that area too. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also know that you cannot simply spot train- I'm thinking I could spare to loose 5 pounds.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Any one have any ideas as to what is causing it and how I can get ride of it?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby amadeo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, good question, I have the same problem and I just plain don't wear tight jeans because of it. I'm fit in every other way except that stupid little bit. If anyone can figure it out, two people would be extremely happy. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aren't those called saddlebags?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby amadeo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If it is called that, it's pretty appropriate...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No I have heard of something called "saddlebags" that people get after riding for a long time, it's sort of like the same concept as "love handles" i guess...something to do with the way you sit while riding and the way the muscles build. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know SP- I think saddle bags are to the side more? Being young, should I be getting saddle bags? Too bad I could show you, but I don't know if that's acceptable#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//lick.gif"#ed_cl#.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby InfiniteMystery » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GU - Pilates!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Seriously... they do work, especially if done consistently. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I recommend Winsor pilates - the tapes are pretty affordable @ walmart, and if you have the internet they can be downloaded as well(that's how I got mine).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you're looking for butt-specific workouts, go for the "buns & thighs" video.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do it 3(or more) times/week and you'll notice a difference in no time!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#IM :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
InfiniteMystery
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kobau » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#IM i am going to check out Walmart this weekend!!! cause the bun and thighs is where i really need help!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to EC Health Club