Dizziness not going away *Update*

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Postby Terry3025 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#
first off why are you on so many antibiotics?#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I haven't been on antibiotics for several months.  I have been prescribed a nose spray when I was taking Amoxicillin about 2 months ago, but it is now finished.  Since finishing school I have no stress!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby *Giddy Up* » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmm...could be your wisdom teeth. Suggest that too your doctor, and set up an early appoitment with your dentist and get them do take an x-ray of your mouth. They should do that regularly anyway. But the x-ray will show that.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does your dentist have a plan with your wisdom teeth? Is the dentist monitoring them?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I remember my old dentist said that he would just wait until they came in before he did work, and would only x-ray me as he had been regularly...which is once a year. I ended up switching dentists and the new dentist was appalled that he didn't do something sooner because the reason mine weren't fully in was because there wasn't enough room in my jaw and they were growing into the jaw- so he removed them ASAP.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, I know that was kind of off topic- but my point, if it's a possibility and you haven't had your teeth checked in awhile, you should do that. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to EC Health Club