Face cleared up

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Face cleared up

Postby goldendryad » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:49 pm

I have been struggling with pimples/acne for years and years. But since
journalism school has stopped, I changed make-up to Almay "skin stays
clean" and have been relaxing....my face has cleared
up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Maybe stress makes me break out? I don't know but I am loving this clear skin!#ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/10.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif"#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Gemina » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know how you feel!!!!! I had acne so bad that someone once asked me if had poison ivy #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#on my face#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#. Was I embarrassed or what???? Went away to work at a farmerette camp for the summer and my face cleared. Think it was the good food and working outside in the sun.  Anyway it was gone and didn't come back.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Promise » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is awesome news! Clear skin! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/18.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Me and my mom are both always on the look out for effective acne products... will definitely check it out next time were out shopping!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

<3 Guinness ~ Buckskin Beauty
Promise
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:33 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Hmmmm, I am wondering if there was a connection between the acne and the sress of school and the studies and all.&nbsp; #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Sun May 01, 2005 11:06 am

Eileen - That is exactly what I'm thinking. I am now done university
after 5 years of it. No more study stress. And in journalism school
they worked you ten times harder than would ever be expected in real
life/on the job.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I have always noticed that if I go to my hometown, to the farm for a
few days and unwind, my skin clears up right away. That and if I leave
the city and go out to the country I immediatly feel re-energised and
like I have come to life.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
So I have thought stress/environment was part of my pimple problem.
Different people react to stress in different ways, perhaps I just show
it on my face?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Promise - Almay makeup is really great stuff, I recommend the "skin
stays clear" foundation. Lovely stuff. I also alternate between
cetaphil and spectrojel for facial wash. And every now and then I use
an apricot scrub (St. Ives)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kobau » Sun May 01, 2005 6:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great to hear you've got a clear face... it is the same for me when i come home... except that it isn't that my stress goes down etc, but i usually am getting very dirty, i'm outside or at least working hard and so sweating out any gunk in my pores! hehehe and then having a good hot steamy soak when i get in! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Give me a couple weeks and pimples from stress will be a historical thing! *does a happy dance* at least till fall term.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to EC Health Club