Finding a Chiropractor...

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Finding a Chiropractor...

Postby Kaleena » Tue May 10, 2005 11:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to go about finding a Chiropractor? Do you need to be refered by a physician or can you just call one up and make an appointment?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Also if anyone knows of any good ones that have experience with riders north of Toronto that would be very helpful :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#I've been on the Canadian Chiropractic Association's website, but there are just sooo many of them out there I don't even know where to start looking!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sat May 14, 2005 12:07 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#no there is no referral needed in order to go to the Chiro.  I would ask some friends or go to a local gym and find out who they recomend there is always someone there that is suffering from sprains or bone displacements.  Ask your friends, relatives.  etc.   Or just go to the yellow pages...if you dont like the Dr. after a couple of visits,,,thry another.  good luck  I know a real good Chiro, she rides as well...but for the life of me I can't remember what city she is near now...I know that it is not Toronto though...#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Rio Roulette » Sat May 14, 2005 6:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Find one who can do x-rays on site. And if they have the technology to scan your back and report on muscle tone, tension and nerve issues, that's a bonus too. The state of the art equipment out there (including proper tables on which they do the adjustments) is a must IMO. I wouldn't go to a chiro who didn't have all the "toys". #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My chiro did xrays and the back scan on me, then scanned me again a month later to show me the improvements. Not that I couldn't feel the improvements, but it was really interesting to see them on paper. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rio Roulette
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kaleena » Tue May 17, 2005 7:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for the tips! Now I just have to get my butt in gear and make some appointments I guess :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to EC Health Club