I finally did it!... i'm in shock!

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

I finally did it!... i'm in shock!

Postby Kobau » Mon May 16, 2005 11:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok, sorry if some don't really want to hear this.. but i finally broke through the 150lb mark, going down that is... this is the first time in about 4 yrs that i've been able through work, and mainly diet to get my weight down below the 150 mark! and i stepped on the scale today, i do that once a week max.. and it said i was between 145 and 150, not a dig scale! but yeah! finally and i feel so good! it is awesome.. thanks for letting me say that!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Arcadia » Tue May 17, 2005 8:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Go Kobau, go Kobau, go, go, go!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good for you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Arcadia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Brianna » Tue May 17, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Congrats Kobau, that is great!! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I am at 165 now - I remember in 8th grade being lectured by my doctor for being at 168, lol. It #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#does#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# feel great!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Gemina » Tue May 17, 2005 10:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Doesn't it feel good, Kobau. How tall are you? I'm only 5'3" and weighed 155 lbs. am down to 132.  Am going out now to rake at least a dumpster full of leaves. LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Tue May 17, 2005 11:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yipee Kobau!  Must be a great feeling! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can sort of relate.  I used to be in the 120's for years and have been over 130 for some time now (135 right now acutally)  My goal is to go back in the 120's and wow... not easy!  If I'm not careful, I easily go up to 140.  But when I put effort, eat well and exercise, it seems it's just enough to maintain that 135.  *sigh*  I guess I'll need to do more...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, tell us, what are your secret diet tips? ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Lix » Tue May 17, 2005 11:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh wow!  Gemina!  Good work too!  (just noticed your post)  Over 20 lbs!  That's great! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Kobau » Tue May 17, 2005 11:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm just under 5'7.. and I used to weigh in at 130-135 when i was always riding and all that...hitting 165 was a kick in the pants!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've dropped almost all junk food, when i get snacky i have a lowfat yogurt instead, love light and fit vanilla! plus cut out tonnes of sugars, and most bread, still have it.. but i'm not eating it all the time, and same with pasta and rice... and another thing i've really watched my portion size... that and chaanging my BC seems to have helped... went fromt he patch to the tricyclen lo pill....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that is awesome to hear of others doing so well also...!! i want to get really fit cause i'd like to event again this year, and fitness is key thing!..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue May 17, 2005 11:40 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Wow that is great that all of you have lost the errent pounds that you have accumulated...where do they come from...I too have some extra baggage that I carried up from Florida.  I had thought that it might have sloughed off somehow in the last month,  I got weighed in at the Dr.s office last week.  EEEEEk the are still with me....what a shock.  I would not mind loosing aobut 10 lbs either.   Duct tape will have to be a key factor in my diet....lol  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Mon May 23, 2005 10:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's great Kobau! And same to you Gemina! You ladies should be proud!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol Eileen...wouldn't that be great if we could all do that...then again, the supermodels do it with parts of their body (like taping their butts up).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kobau » Tue May 24, 2005 1:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well i've managed to work off a couple more pounds... that's what mowing the lawn at my house will do for a person!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good job everyone else that has dropped the weight they were trying to lose!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to EC Health Club